Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
does someone have a full save from the release version of the game? i looked for saves but i only seem to find for old versions

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I managed to trigger the Lasile/Rachel threesome once, but how do you repeat the scene and invite Rachel to join with Leslie to repeat the scene?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I managed to trigger the Lasile/Rachel threesome once, but how do you repeat the scene and invite Rachel to join with Leslie to repeat the scene?
Party up with Leslie, bring her with you to Rachel & talk to her, there should be a 3some option. I have tried all over the house but seems like it'll only trigger whenever Rachel is in her room.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Or even better, a female (or futa who knows?) MC. ZR2 may have 2 MCs.
The that's okay! Would be fun to play as female character, share the same house with the ZR1 MC and could switch in between him and the girl whatever and whenever you wanted and having both straight sex and lesbian sex with him and the girls

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The that's okay! Would be fun to play as female character, share the same house with the ZR1 MC and could switch in between him and the girl whatever and whenever you wanted and having both straight sex and lesbian sex with him and the girls
Kinda hype about her designs if that's indeed a female silhouette. Our current male MC is reference to Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil (due to their striking resemblance, even with the new design he still looks like a young Leon) so the female MC should also be another survival horror reference.

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
900112_Capture.png

Hey everyone!

I said Zombie's Retreat 2 was starting up right after ZR1 and I meant it, hehe. Here's the very first look at ZR2 with the logo and the silhouette of a new face.

I'm taking this week to decompress and start looking at ZR2 purely from a brainstorming work flow so that way when I start my own work on the game directly, I'll have a clear vision of where to begin. But in the mean time, over the past ~2 months, Scarlett has already been designing some new characters! Currently, there are 4 characters who have been designed! I hope you enjoy them and the many more to come!

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon ;)

-------------------------------------------------------

I feel this is a woman seeing from the story it looks like this is a continuation of the ZR 1 but this could be a man, because if you remember when
MC against big flower you will find one character next to the fence, and after that I have never seen him again

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Kinda hype about her designs if that's indeed a female silhouette. Our current male MC is reference to Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil (due to their striking resemblance, even with the new design he still looks like a young Leon) so the female MC should also be another survival horror reference.
Would be fun if the girl was a reference of Claire Redfield, or maybe Ada Wong with that short hair

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
anonym0u5 Welp! Look like ZR2 has been confirmed a new game follow with new group, with new male MC and new girls based on those comments on patreon link above. But look like the old group could make some cameos there and then in the new game

Oct 16, 2019
I feel this is a woman seeing from the story it looks like this is a continuation of the ZR 1 but this could be a man, because if you remember when
MC against big flower you will find one character next to the fence, and after that I have never seen him again
That was the mc of Town of Passion

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
anonym0u5 Welp! Look like ZR2 has been confirmed a new game follow with new group, with new male MC and new girls based on those comments on patreon link above. But look like the old group could make some cameos there and then in the new game
So Siren confirmed it'll be a new male MC with a new group?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Yes! He's confirmed it when answering the question from his supporters on patreon, new male MC with new city and new girls.
Huh so i was right about L-001's mentioning of the other "guy" in the city was a pain in the ass being the new MC.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes