zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would have to say that a new mc was a change but then the threat that was made to the first mc seem's to be just out of place.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Gotta admit, I'm happy the game is finally at 100% donezo. The adventure of Leon S. Kennedy was pretty fun.
Look forwards to the second.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
I haven't played the Zombie's retreat that long so i don't really know what's the buzz about the old art and new art. Can anyone atleast gave a sample image for both? Thanks!

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
ok i ask again
is it worth it to kill zombies like an maniac from start just to see some new art?

i remember when i played this the last time one year ago.
that camp scene with Lesslie was just on the limit that i made it i dont want to play that shit again ;)

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
hey how do you trigger the 4 way scene once you get leslie, racheals and carolines quests done (or do you not get it if you do the 3 way with just leslie and racheal?)

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
hey how do you trigger the 4 way scene once you get leslie, racheals and carolines quests done (or do you not get it if you do the 3 way with just leslie and racheal?)
I also had that problem, but looks like you only need to complete at least the 1st special event, to obtain it, there's this part of the walkthrough:

Special Event #1 - Exercise Costumes

This costume can be found in Old Town in the Weird Lodge. You will need to push a ball onto a pressure plate to get to the costume. You will need to have completed Leslie's and Caroline's questline to view this event. When viewed it will unlock the Cardio Threesome Sex scene.

Then just complete the event, you can do it at MC's bedroom, when it's completed, just go upstairs and the scene will trigger

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Is the game available on Steam yet?
I'm afraid that won't happen:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/zr1-zr2-updates-44122902 said:
[...]

== ZR1 Steam Release ==

It's cancelled. The usual 2-3 day approval process was turning into a 1-2 week process which was already making me feel uncertain about it. Then I found out recently that they did NOT approve the game for various explicit reasons so it's out of my control.

The only place to purchase ZR1 is on itch. Sorry to those looking forward to it on Steam. Went through a hell of a lot of work to get it on that platform just to get turned down on the last step feels pretty shitty but I can't do anything about it. Time to move on.

[...]

• Sad
Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Is the game available on Steam yet? I want to spend money to support the developer.
From Siren Patreon:

== ZR1 Steam Release ==

It's cancelled. The usual 2-3 day approval process was turning into a 1-2 week process which was already making me feel uncertain about it. Then I found out recently that they did NOT approve the game for various explicit reasons so it's out of my control.

The only place to purchase ZR1 is on itch. Sorry to those looking forward to it on Steam. Went through a hell of a lot of work to get it on that platform just to get turned down on the last step feels pretty shitty but I can't do anything about it. Time to move on.

I also wanted to buy game on Steam, but "Steam politics" did its magic...

• Sad
Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
Hi everyone
I have 2 questions if anyone knows i will be grateful ?
First in building with a pool in it's yard i cant do anything to release ashley(i have fishing rod but no fishing option near pool)
Second there is warning when i want to activate cheats about missing sime scenes or endings... Is this real? What i will loose?
Thanks and sorry if my questions are repetitive

peq75755

Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone
I have 2 questions if anyone knows i will be grateful ?
First in building with a pool in it's yard i cant do anything to release ashley(i have fishing rod but no fishing option near pool)
Second there is warning when i want to activate cheats about missing sime scenes or endings... Is this real? What i will loose?
Thanks and sorry if my questions are repetitive
i dont think you miss out any scenes if you use cheats...someone correct me if im wrong

Reactions: Safkol

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So i have been out of the loop on this game for a little while now (Before the new art was added).

What I am wanting to know before I start playing again is if the "new art" version has anything takin out of it and I will have to play the "Legacy" version to get those things put back in? (I just hate playing neutered/censored versions of games and not getting the full experience).

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So i have been out of the loop on this game for a little while now (Before the new art was added).

What I am wanting to know before I start playing again is if the "new art" version has anything takin out of it and I will have to play the "Legacy" version to get those things put back in? (I just hate playing neutered/censored versions of games and not getting the full experience).
Nope the only difference between the new art and the legacy version is the character standing art. Everything else is the same.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
From Siren Patreon:

== ZR1 Steam Release ==

I also wanted to buy game on Steam, but "Steam politics" did its magic...
Dude, its an adult game with hidden incest and low-key shotacon.
Lets not act like it shouldve been approved.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Dude, its an adult game with hidden incest and low-key shotacon.
Lets not act like it shouldve been approved.
From what I remember, there is incest in Lust Epidemic and Snow Daze too and you can buy them on Steam, and at Koikatsu Party it's hard to say that the girls are 18+ So I don't understand why some games can be on Steam and others not. Steam is just more convenient for me, but if they don't want to release game, I'll buy it elsewhere. Siren will get my money even if I have to go to his house and throw it in his face :D

1606121092976.png

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes