Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
How to use mod gallery? Is it working with a newer version?
The gallery mod adds new areas to the in game gallery. Those areas don't open up until you have finished the final main quest (Passion quest). Once that is done you will now see two crystals in the gallery room. They lead to the new areas.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay what happened?! I know I took a break but...whoa

Suddenly there’s new art(that seems worse but okay) a crossover with town of passion and....the main character of the sequel is....Sasuke? I mean kinda OP I think Amaterasu would make short work of all the zombies but...man.

I guess that’s what happens if you look away too long

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Still wishing it was the original MC and group from ZR1 in the sequel ZR2. So many more scenes could have been had for more of the girls and more of their story told. That could have been included in the sequel and if you wanted to add more girls, you could have had the same MC travelling to the city and adding these new girls to the harem. Part of me still hopes that there will be a chance that the dev does something like this or make the ZR1 MC the main one for ZR2.

Really wanted to travel to the city with them and build a new base and wage war against the organisation and the zombies.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still wishing it was the original MC and group from ZR1 in the sequel ZR2. So many more scenes could have been had for more of the girls and more of their story told. That could have been included in the sequel and if you wanted to add more girls, you could have had the same MC travelling to the city and adding these new girls to the harem. Part of me still hopes that there will be a chance that the dev does something like this or make the ZR1 MC the main one for ZR2.

Really wanted to travel to the city with them and build a new base and wage war against the organisation and the zombies.
Or making a DLC style of story for MC group from ZR1 in the sequel after you done with the main story: How did they reach the new city, how did the explore and found new home and how his group meet with MC group from ZR2,... could still be good enough than completely sidelined them all into nothing but mere cameos

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
ZR2 is looking more like AZL than it's prequel & I'm guessing that Lucy will be similar to Caroline isn't it?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
ZR2 is looking more like AZL than it's prequel & I'm guessing that Lucy will be similar to Caroline isn't it?
I think she is supposed to be like a second protagonist or at the very least she will be playable to some degree. But I could be completely off base who knows. An as for I think it is almost a given that we will at least get some new scenes with them. An hey you never know there could be a entire section on rescuing them from the camp. The game doesn't even have an alpha out yet so there is plenty of time for things to change.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I think she is supposed to be like a second protagonist or at the very least she will be playable to some degree. But I could be completely off base who knows. An as for I think it is almost a given that we will at least get some new scenes with them. An hey you never know there could be a entire section on rescuing them from the camp. The game doesn't even have an alpha out yet so there is plenty of time for things to change.
I would prefer actually getting that transporter that professor Ann mentioned working again than being rescued. Just don't want to appear weak and need someone to save the MC from ZR1 when he is more the type to do the saving. Plus I sort of feel that he has more of 'right' to take down the organization with how the story set him up. Since they mentioned that he is some special kinda 'chosen one' with abilities that he doesn't even fully understand yet.

Still stay by what I said earlier though wish it was the ZR1 MC with these new girls.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh yeah ZR2 is looking a lot like a zombies life, except with Sasuke lol

I do kind of wish it was the original cast, but it’s usually not good to keep making sex scenes with the same girls whole also trying to make a new game o add significant content. After all, there isn’t really going to be a lot of “progression” with girls who are letting you use all their holes at will huh? There’s stuff you can do, but you gotta be real creative with it.

Getting all new girls is the much more simpler more manageable choice. And hey we might get a few girls from the old game who aren’t that attached.

Could it still be the original MC? Sure. But this can definitely work.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmmm So I'm go to Siren's itch page and saw that he has upload a new bugfix version 1.03 ("new" like 5 days ago) and remove the Legacy version for good, hope some heroes would post the new bugfix on the site...and RIP Legacy edition, at least you will live on f95 site...

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes