drakaris0

Oct 1, 2018
help, i have the old version of this game and old saves dont work, even the save you guys posted here for the 0.3 version dont work :( , i putted in the folder save, but nothing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you also add the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave for those in the save folder?
otherwise start a new game and save a game in the slots of your desired position, quit the game and overwrite them with the dled save games.
on the otherhand the game is rather short at this moment and you could easily manage to see all contents within 1 or 2 hours playtime

Dec 22, 2017
I cant figure out to do once you hit the Lake, there doesnt seem to be enough salvage points to grind out what you need for the sidequests either

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
loot points refresh every other day... so go out looting on day 2,4,6,etc. eventually you'll have enough crap to just sit around and do the girls favours for "benefits"

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I cant figure out to do once you hit the Lake, there doesnt seem to be enough salvage points to grind out what you need for the sidequests either

This link will direct you to 1 of my posts with a walkthrough i made attached to it.

Like evangelion says just keep hitting the salvage points every 2 days.

Dec 22, 2017
Even with the walkthrough the dark room boss is tripping me up. Its pitch black and I have to just press random buttons to turn on the candle, but when it goes dark again I cant figure out how to avoid the zombie

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just use the table as blocker, he won't be able to jump across so you should have enough time to lure him on the other side than head the candaleer... just make sure he get's in a clear shooting line before turning the light on...otherwise you just loose that chance... the timing isn't easy at first, but if you save before the fight oor once it starts you can manage after a few retries.

Dec 22, 2017
just use the table as blocker, he won't be able to jump across so you should have enough time to lure him on the other side than head the candaleer... just make sure he get's in a clear shooting line before turning the light on...otherwise you just loose that chance... the timing isn't easy at first, but if you save before the fight oor once it starts you can manage after a few retries.
It is PITCH black, like a plain black screen, how do I do any of that?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
The next release will be in November but will be small. Not a lot of story progression.
From his patreon. "Currently, I'm planning on Rachel and Leslie both receiving one new scene each! "
"I also will LIKELY allow for Ashley to be recruited in this build. I'm still not ready to start giving her scenes but I've had many asking when she'll be recruitable so I will try and work on that for those fans of the lifeguard."

Any patreon members willing to share the care package and the teaser pic and release date for v0.4 ?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
here's my save, supposedly you can repeat any scene, fucking the "cousin"(it used to be called like that?) should be trigger with talking to her before dinner

or just load save 1

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes