• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Are there any more pictures in this update or just one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There also seems to be a bug when giving Caroline the wine, I believe it's meant to allow to trigger the sex scene with her at night, except you get the examination scene instead.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The MC should craft a larger dinner table, to accommodate his expanding harem? We need more dinner dialogue and flirting!;)

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I think I got a problem. Equipping the gun has made a glitch that I can't use any weapon, much less the gun itself. And since I'm at the point where I need to use the club to get out of the garden house, this is kind of gamebreaking. Help?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
how do i beat the caroline story boss?
also where can i obtain the pictures? i imported my completed 0.5 save for this version

edit: caroline boss is bugged on my game, he wont go down from 1 hp lol.. manages to beat him easily after restarting.
im still looking for the photos for the album though

What are "canon" roles for characters? I don't exactly think the ones suggested are what creator originaly meant.
i think Leslie should be mom, Rachel should be sister, and Caroline is aunt. probably creators way to avoid blood related relationship

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

OtK

May 14, 2017
I think I got a problem. Equipping the gun has made a glitch that I can't use any weapon, much less the gun itself. And since I'm at the point where I need to use the club to get out of the garden house, this is kind of gamebreaking. Help?
Just got the same exact glitch. Guess we are stuck until someone comes up with a solution.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
what am i supposed to do to start the new quests in 6.1? i don't get it. is something to supposed to trigger automatically? do i have to walk somewhere with someone? can i unblock the new areas with some new item? i'm so confused....

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
what am i supposed to do to start the new quests in 6.1? i don't get it. is something to supposed to trigger automatically? do i have to walk somewhere with someone? can i unblock the new areas with some new item? i'm so confused....
The update is for Caroline, so you'll need to talk to her at various times of the day. New opportunities will unlock during those conversations.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes