Costume Added:
(Mystery) [Teaser for Halloween Build]

Scenes Added:
Clara Car Sex (echo)
Natasha/Rachel Titjob (echo)

Bonus Picture:
Clara Car BJ

== Content Update ==
This update is more of an interrim build that introduces a new cameo side quest: Clara from ScarlettAnn's Milf Airline series!

Due to mysterious reasons Clara is stuck in Camp Zomi. It's your job to show her around the camp until she finds a way back home!
Clara's story will be updated occasionally with new scenes replacing the role of another previous woman in various locations around
Camp Zomi. If there's enough demand, I may add a new unique scene or two with her as well in the future!

NOTE: As mentioned, this is an interrim build meaning it bridges the gap between the next major build. Originally a Halloween
build was planned but due to scheduling conflicts, that build is coming up next!

The other update is a new interaction around the house. If you need a hint to start it, remember that without an air conditioner,
people won't feel as comfortable in their rooms.

== Voice Update! ==
I'm happy to announce that both OolayTiger and Miss Moonified will be joining the Zombie's Retreat team by adding their talents to
the voices of the women in Camp Zomi!

Currently, I'm only bringing in voices that were originally from Town of Passion which are currently all done by Oolay. However,
both Oolay and Mooni are in the middle of making original audio for two(+) characters in ZR so they will be added in soon! Also,
just Clara has the new voice for now. I'm still trying to match voices with characters to make sure everyone sounds right.

Scenes will sound a bit higher quality now with a bit more of a unique tone/sound between most characters ;)

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Added a crafting bench to Jessie's Camp
-Disabled weapons there as well to make it feel like a second homebase
-Reduced building costs for a few crafted items
-Added temporary easter egg
-Other misc changes/improvements

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
thanks doggy, good boy, i do not have a premium subscription and with svscomics i would download for a long time:love: good job
do I look like a bitch? lol jk just some little Pulp Fiction humor xD

and no problem fellow pervert, we're all here to help each other get off

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
These "new" are kinda not new. These are just rehashed old ones.. Basically swapped heads and call it a scene. Quick thinking if its only to patch up to halloween update, but it still looks a little lazy. Well at least no bullshit on sirens end. Always straightforward of whats going on. He even used word "kinda" new.

Reactions: Moosy
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes