pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
It's time for another update on the next build of Zombie's Retreat!
== Release Date ==
The news most people probably care about,
I'm hoping to have it released to $5+ Patrons on November 28th! However, I'm going to really push and see if I can get it out a little sooner. No promises, but I'll be stocking up on some coffee this next week ;P

== Update Contents ==
As mentioned before, this build was originally supposed to come out in October but since it was more of a last minute idea, I switched it around with the originally planned Nov update (introducing Clara).
This build will still have a pretty big Halloween focus I think but should still remain thematic to ZR so I feel like it's always fitting haha.
I originally told myself no more big bosses until the final boss but... I went back on that promise. This update should have another boss similar to the plant one. Hopefully you guys enjoy it! Still in the middle of designing it so we'll see how I feel about it once it's complete. Bosses in RPGM are... 'interesting' to make lol
Overall, this update should have a lot more substance compared to the exercise event as it's got actual sidequests.

== Beta 0.12 ==
Not too sure yet about this one. Originally it was going to focus on Talia for the most part. However, I'm thinking about switching that up.
I've been getting a lot of questions about zombie girls since the game's release. I'm thinking about making 0.12 themed more around zombie x female (none of the main cast) and possibly introducing a zombie girl as well. Talia would likely be Beta 0.13's focus instead.
How would you all feel about that? I feel like this game's been TERRIBLY due for some zombie action.
=====
That's everything for this update! I'll see you guys next week with either another teaser or, if I'm able to get things done sooner than expected, possibly with Beta 0.11!
Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon =D

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
In case anyone is still asking about the Photo Album

Ive had a look at the latest CGs

and

There are currently ONLY 10 pictures and those are

1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Well, I've already tried the saves and they're working for me; I'm assuming they work for those who uploaded them too. It's a you problem right now.

Do you have another computer you can try? That's really the only way you'll be able to rule out your own PC.
Could you pass me one of your saves? I will try one last time.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Ok...as I like ToP I wanted to give this game a try, but the boss (vampire) in the Boombox quest is a no go further for me. Even with the brightness at max I can't see a damn thing...
And why ALL women have the same gigantous breasts ??
Anyway, wish all the fun for those who enjoy it.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How to find a lot of Nightshade Berries.
There's plants around the lake (in the lakeview map) that you can get them from. Green plant with light blue balls on them.
There also a chance that the zombies, the ones that shoot 4 balls when you kill them, around the lake, will drop some. (once you kill them)
You can also trade with Jessie the park ranger. You'll need fish. 1 fish for 1 nightshade berry.

boy_backup123

May 23, 2018

Hey everyone!
So I made the same mistake last year but the release week is going to be right around Thanksgiving weekend in America.
Because of that, I'm going to try and have a hard release date for $5+ Patrons on Wednesday Nov 27th! If necessary, I'll delay the release by a day (28th) but I'd like to try and have it out before most are free for the holidays.
However, because I'll personally be busy that weekend and can't guarantee too much availability, I believe the public release will still be released on Monday Dec 2nd.
That means the $5+ period will be around 6 days compared to the usual 3/4. This shouldn't become the new norm but around the holidays, things start getting hectic and I don't want to delay the update.

== Voices ==
Part of this announcement might be a repeat, I honestly can't remember. But I'm happy to announce there are two new voices working on Zombie's Retreat!
MissMoonified & PixieWillow will be voicing some new characters in the next update!
With OolayTiger voicing some characters as well, I have my 'trifecta' of voices that I want for ZR. Eventually every character will have updated audio with a voice that I feel best suits them!
=======
That's everything for this update! By this time next week the next build should be out for all $5+ ZR Patrons. Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon!
Hey everyone!
So I made the same mistake last year but the release week is going to be right around Thanksgiving weekend in America.
Because of that, I'm going to try and have a hard release date for $5+ Patrons on Wednesday Nov 27th! If necessary, I'll delay the release by a day (28th) but I'd like to try and have it out before most are free for the holidays.
However, because I'll personally be busy that weekend and can't guarantee too much availability, I believe the public release will still be released on Monday Dec 2nd.
That means the $5+ period will be around 6 days compared to the usual 3/4. This shouldn't become the new norm but around the holidays, things start getting hectic and I don't want to delay the update.

== Voices ==
Part of this announcement might be a repeat, I honestly can't remember. But I'm happy to announce there are two new voices working on Zombie's Retreat!
MissMoonified & PixieWillow will be voicing some new characters in the next update!
With OolayTiger voicing some characters as well, I have my 'trifecta' of voices that I want for ZR. Eventually every character will have updated audio with a voice that I feel best suits them!

fukajo

Sep 29, 2019
There's plants around the lake (in the lakeview map) that you can get them from. Green plant with light blue balls on them.
There also a chance that the zombies, the ones that shoot 4 balls when you kill them, around the lake, will drop some. (once you kill them)
You can also trade with Jessie the park ranger. You'll need fish. 1 fish for 1 nightshade berry.
Thanks a lot guy

Ske1eton.M

Nov 18, 2019
I'm having a problem with Caroline’s Questline. I've already finished doing the Restore Power Quest and the game only unlocks the Hand-Job Scene of her. Besides, I've never entered the boss battle (Johnny No-English). Is this a bug?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I'm having a problem with Caroline’s Questline. I've already finished doing the Restore Power Quest and the game only unlocks the Hand-Job Scene of her. Besides, I've never entered the boss battle (Johnny No-English). Is this a bug?
You should also have a Blowjob scene with her. That's what's not allowing you to progress ans start the quest with her.
Party up with Caroline and lose 2 lives. You should get a new scene when you return home, she "heals" you. and then the next day party up with her again and lose 2 lives again. She'll "heal" you again (new scene). Note that one of the new scenes will be a repeat of the HJ or BJ but with different dialogue.
I believe it's the HJ scene that repeats with different dialogue but i'm not 100% sure.
That should allow you to progress with her and then get the panty snatching quest (the one with the boss fight).
Try and follow the walkthrough in the op.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloomGuy
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes