Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love the art and story line, but what this game really needs is a one-shot Boss kill option.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Zombie's Retreat [v0.12] [Siren's Domain] (673 mb rar win source)
129 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I cannot get out the house in the university or smt. It says I have to use heavy club to get out from the house but when I use it I doesn't let me go out. How can I solve this?

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the meal man speaking of support, does giving the author 5 dollars okay or do I need to drop 25 dollars every month for it.
this update was open for the 5 dollars patrons, is not like one of those cunts that release a barebones update every month and demand 50$ to access it.

Reactions: cgehunter

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I cannot get out the house in the university or smt. It says I have to use heavy club to get out from the house but when I use it I doesn't let me go out. How can I solve this?
k I had to use ''q'' to destory it.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I like the low amount of dialogue because it keeps things focused, but sometimes I feel like there’s a lack of buildup in this game. I think the kissing scenes really help with that though. They show some gradual buildup of the relationship. So keep em coming!

Reactions: LegoAddict
Jun 13, 2017
can some one help me please i tried to play the game but when i hit the game.axe it says "No entry point found " am not sure wat that is , if someone can help that wold be great . cheers

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Guys, I don't know how to craft the bath faucet. It doesn't show up on the craft list? Can you guys help me with it?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Guys, I don't know how to craft the bath faucet. It doesn't show up on the craft list? Can you guys help me with it?
If you talk to Leslie, she should be telling you about the broken faucet and give you the manual to craft it. If she doesn't then it is a bug or you haven't done all previous content with her.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
If you talk to Leslie, she should be telling you about the broken faucet and give you the manual to craft it. If she doesn't then it is a bug or you haven't done all previous content with her.
I did everything with her. The movie nights, bedroom scene and flirt. What else could be left?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes