FR915

Aug 24, 2019
I played only the beginning of this game ... everything was going well, until the first erotic scene. So, with absolutely zero tension built, the blue-haired girl (supposed friend) sucks the first dick she sees coming out of a hole.
Rachel: '' There's no way this is his dick ...! ''
Rachel: '' He can't see me back here so maybe ... ''
wtf? what is bad writing. It looks like it was written by a child. The models and gameplay are good and look promising, but the writing is horrible.
Is the whole game like this? I don't understand how this game is almost full stars.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

tuttifrutt1

Aug 4, 2018
Can someone explain me how does the resource management actually work, since I can't understand the survival guide.
I just started playing so there is only 3 people and the guide tells me "3/4 people = 1 food and 1 water". I rested over the night with 2 water / 5 food and next day I had 1 water and 2 food. Should I consume 1 food / 1 water and not more or what am I not understanding?

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
The art is amazing but I would prefer more scenes where the MC doesn't cover the girls' body too much

darktrk1

Dec 2, 2018
when i try to start the game all i get is typeerror cannot read property 'rendered' of null can anyone tell me how to fix please?

Mar 11, 2018
I played only the beginning of this game ... everything was going well, until the first erotic scene. So, with absolutely zero tension built, the blue-haired girl (supposed friend) sucks the first dick she sees coming out of a hole.
Rachel: '' There's no way this is his dick ...! ''
Rachel: '' He can't see me back here so maybe ... ''
wtf? what is bad writing. It looks like it was written by a child. The models and gameplay are good and look promising, but the writing is horrible.
Is the whole game like this? I don't understand how this game is almost full stars.
Because consumers don't give a sweat about the writing or plot, vast majority care about the visual depiction of sex and further lust progression. Blue-balling replies in this thread is a solid proof of that.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
How to do the Sightseer quest? I've taken Clara to the car just north of their camp and fucked her but she then just says she needs to rest and nothing progresses and then she wants the car again? Says I need to visit a romantic spot and a naughty spot?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Can't find the location, what is the "Summer Camp", where is the "House" ? I'm running around, trying to enter every house and I can't fin the freezer...

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
The summer camp is the first map Location to the west. There are several houses there which you can enter through doors (some are not accessible in the first days, but eventually you can enter all of them there; besides - the Zombies in the buildings never respawn, once a house is cleared it stays cleared!).

The house meant should be the Northwestern one in this Location, you enter it from ist eastern side.

JustAnAnon

Aug 13, 2017
How do you progress in this game?
First "Playthrough" I lost on the first day, despite having searched ALL stashes, I got no food.

2nd "Playthrough" I lost after saving Caroline because I yet again, ran out of food because none of the stashes provided me with food. I Teamed Up with Leslie so she had the chance of finding extra food, but no food anyway. This seems like a really big oversight, letting your survival depend on getting lucky enough to get enough food...

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes