Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
last time i played i finished 10.1

is there a walkthrough that can help me going on? i found walkthrough until 0.8 and walkthrough of the last update only
You can try looking at

keyboard or mouse control ?
Game has both but you're better off just using keyboard since you need to shoot zombies.

how much different v.12 with v.12.2 ? ... I just download v.12 couple days ago.
It's mainly bug fixes, here's the changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrystalGems

Jan 10, 2018
ok, thank you guys. I hope this game can be finished soon since I love the graph so much :)
Well well well. That's not implemented yet, but that's definitely a gallery very reminiscent of the original ZL game. Given that the end game updates are Soon(tm), I suppose this will be added at game completion to avoid the current scattered mess of replaying scenes.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Because I like a challenge, I assumed it would be 1 food per person or something, it seems you need 4 food which makes that mode impossible because you cant find 8 food in the first 2 days.
Its 3 food, not sure where you got 4 food from (0122). Also, survival is pretty much RNG early game, until you unlock more areas. I think that's pretty messed up personally. Get a shovel and axe btw, you can get key and chop wood.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I am always looking for adult horror, of course! I cannot tell from the front post, so does this work as one of my own games where we get to transform the women into zombies or does everyone stay human with no corruption? Oftentimes the adult games like this only have regular sex, you know, between normal humans, not getting to become a zombie and infect others and such, rather, just hitting an "end" screen if one becomes zombified.
As of yet, all of the scenes are human/human. Doesn't seem to be the type of game where that's going to change. I personally wouldn't mind some "bad ends" where we see the girls getting gangraped by zombies though.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes