stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Probably a stupid question, my frame rate drops when it gets dark. Is that a common thing on android, or is it just a problem with my device?

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Has anyone had the problem where all the pictures in the photo album are partly off screen? I seem to be only one who's having this issue, but I can't see any options to change the viewing mode or anything.

Any help?

cityofcarse

Dec 8, 2019
Having issues with Caroline's Quests. I got to the handjob, but cannot get it to spawn the blowjob. Following the walkthru as instructed, partnering up in the morning, going out and getting hit by a zombie twice, going back home but always the hand job scene, never the blowjob. Am I missing a trigger?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Having issues with Caroline's Quests. I got to the handjob, but cannot get it to spawn the blowjob. Following the walkthru as instructed, partnering up in the morning, going out and getting hit by a zombie twice, going back home but always the hand job scene, never the blowjob. Am I missing a trigger?
-Have you talked to her after Handjob?
-Try going down to one health point if your max life is 4 or 5

pvtbrowsing

Nov 24, 2017
Has anyone had the problem where all the pictures in the photo album are partly off screen? I seem to be only one who's having this issue, but I can't see any options to change the viewing mode or anything.

Any help?
I have this problem, too. Full screen mode makes no difference. Partial solution: There's a hotkey that resizes the pictures smaller (W or something? I forget.) but then they're significantly smaller than they'd need to be to fill the screen, instead of too big. You can also scroll around the bigger versions, in case you haven't noticed, but no apparent way to make them a decent, in between size.

Reactions: rommeltje

cityofcarse

Dec 8, 2019
-Have you talked to her after Handjob?
-Try going down to one health point if your max life is 4 or 5
No luck. I spoke to her first, got the Critical Health message, even reduced my HP max to 4, got hit twice, came back, same issue. Is there a variable I can adjust to bypass that?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
No luck. I spoke to her first, got the Critical Health message, even reduced my HP max to 4, got hit twice, came back, same issue. Is there a variable I can adjust to bypass that?
I meant that you should get back to your home with one health point left.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes