Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have mod downloaded but crystals dont appear, how do I turn It on?!
HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should be a folder called www.
3. Move/copy the www into the the main game folder. (The same place as the exe)
4. If you get a message about files with the same name. Select replace all duplicate files.
5. That is it the mod should be installed. When you enter the in game gallery you should see 2 crystals. Those will take you to the mod areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should be a folder called www.
3. Move copy the www into the the main game folder. (The same place as the exe)
4. If you get a message about files with the same name. Select replace all duplicate files.
5. That is it the mod should be installed. When you enter the in game gallery you should see 2 crystals. Those will take you to the mod areas.
Tyvm

jack allate

Sep 16, 2019
Can someone make a mod so you can ask the girls to strip during the day and even follow you naked? It's the only thing that this game is missing to be perfect

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Can someone make a mod so you can ask the girls to strip during the day and even follow you naked? It's the only thing that this game is missing to be perfect
To be honest I had that same idea awhile ago. Started to make a mod to that, but it became too much of a pain so I gave up.

Mashinav1

Jan 23, 2020
make a mod is not a problem
but draw animation is hard
i am trying to mix part 1 with part 2

Last edited:

Mashinav1

Jan 23, 2020
I have questions
Quest L001 is abandoned? ntr content?
Who is this woman in hijab?
found a resource where zombies have sex with women but did not find it in the game...?

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
there are 5 different women in different chibis poses
There is a number of unused pixel art. The reason it was never implemented I don't know. As for the L-001 scene. It was in the game at one point. But the dev decided to remove it as he felt it came too close to NTR. The scene would play if you went 5 days without having sex with prof Ann. You can still see the scene using the gallery mod if you want.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Boss ending to of the foes gaurding the main boss that mc has to battle gets stuck where mc can't attack them one on each side standing on a wall big bug issue.

Oct 27, 2017
I had a look in this thread and the guide, but I couldn't find the answer so I'll ask here. Whenever I sleep with Rachel, she just mentions about MC's erection, but the sleep blowjob doesn't unlock. Anyone know if this is a bug or if I'm missing something? Restore Power quest is completed, I'm already in the last zone of the game.
Whenever I try to open the locked door in Lake View, Rachel says she can't do that yet, presumably because this blowjob scene doesn't unlock.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I had a look in this thread and the guide, but I couldn't find the answer so I'll ask here. Whenever I sleep with Rachel, she just mentions about MC's erection, but the sleep blowjob doesn't unlock. Anyone know if this is a bug or if I'm missing something? Restore Power quest is completed, I'm already in the last zone of the game.
Whenever I try to open the locked door in Lake View, Rachel says she can't do that yet, presumably because this blowjob scene doesn't unlock.
For the sleep blowjob scene to unlock you have to sleep in your bed. Not in Rachel's.

Oct 27, 2017
ok, the trigger was that I had to go manually to sleep at midnight after using the glory hole in my room for her to appear in my room, somehow I hadn't done that yet.
I'm actually already at Old Town, just wasn't able to finish this part yet.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
One time a wolf got stuck out of bounds, another time the wolves died and the next phase just never started. One time I got to the final phase and she just got stuck in a loop. All around nightmare. Not difficult, just fucking annoying.
I've had this happen twice now I am thinking of giving up and deleting this game both wolves get stuck out of bounds one on each side and the I am stuck this part is broken and can't be completed shame.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes