Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nothing in the item list other than "exit" and no recpies at the crafting table. I know I used to be able to somehow, but I can't remember.
Did you skip the first day or read/played it through?
when you open the Key Items tab in your inventory are there any manuals?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
Easily fixed dont edit stats and reload save after exiting game if it did not already go to desktop
Dont click until images load themselves as the game uses rpgmaker so is coded to respond poorly

tonzo

Dec 11, 2017
Hi good job for this , i need fuse where do you find them , i keep salvaging day after day cant get any, the only one i found i used to craft a flashlight ><

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
If Patreon admins were checking this Forum there would have been by far more reason of complaining...
Characters that CAN be related to the player have an Input about role and way to adress him...
Natasha for example doesn't have those options, since she is clearly unrelated to the player.
wether YOU decide to play with incest or not is not to be related with the creator
My bad. You want incest more power to you. I'm not saying it's bad. It's just eyes are everywhere. How in the fuck do people white-knight your comments by up voting you so much? I'm not hating.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My bad. You want incest more power to you. I'm not saying it's bad. It's just eyes are everywhere. How in the fuck do people white-knight your comments by up voting you so much? I'm not hating.
I WANT MY FREEDOM TO CHOOSE what to do rather than beeing forced into a neeche by advocates of righteous...
for all that matters you can make Leslie your slave and make her refer to you as master... with the latest addition of customizing her reply towards you it would still seem consistent...so pls spare me your morale apostle
and like you mentioned yourself above the main character is a shota... lolita and shota are even stronger frowned upon, which I meant with my original comment
Hi good job for this , i need fuse where do you find them , i keep salvaging day after day cant get any, the only one i found i used to craft a flashlight ><
Highest chance is in the upper level of the powerplant...but there is also a chance in the boys and girls cabin

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...than you should get the 3 manuals when talking to Leslie and learning about the broken boiler.
but I am legally not sure how far backward compatible saves are... I'd say the first alphas were to screwed to keep the saves from

Incin

Nov 2, 2017
Finally found out how to kill the Vampire looking boss guy, When you turn on the light he will be vulnerable for 1 sec before he teleports, while in the dark or when he turns of the light he is immortal, but right when you turn on the light you have 1 sec window to shoot him, after that he will become faster, do the same thing again, and he will be even faster. Gl Hf, he is a real bitch

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Legitimately enjoying this game.

After having played A Zombie's Life some months ago, I was really reluctant to give this one a try, considering its similar art style, premise, and I believe the two developers were/are on the same team at one point. However, these two games aren't really that similar, this one is by far the better "version". Better art, story, design, etc.

I eagerly await more content, as I can tell this is building up to be something amazing (assuming it gets finished).

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
is there any Walkthrough?
It's mostly straight forward, at least for me, but I've played A Zombie's Life, and countless other similar games. Each girl has their own schtick, basically just repeat that, and eventually the game will tell you when you've found all the scenes when you go to talk to the respective girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This took me way longer to write than I expected it to, I hope someone finds it useful.

iNvadeD

Dec 29, 2017
Quite enjoying this game as well, I'm not too fond of rpg style games but this one is legit fun! can't wait for more updates

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
You can repeat everything. Just dowload the latest update: 0.2.2
I have v0.2.2, but doesn't mean I'm aware of how to repeat all the scenes. I did spend a bit of time and found out that the Tutor/Rachel bedroom Scene can be repeated, but I'm far too lazy to check how to repeat the first two Scenes with Counselor/Caroline, which I assume is done by returning with her and getting a selection or something.

Either way, I've edited my walkthrough to express this better.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes