AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
Very thx, but now i stuck with power plant.. Im in the building, have card but cant click anything there ;(

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Very thx, but now i stuck with power plant.. Im in the building, have card but cant click anything there ;(
Got to the computers and read the journals, then update the keycard. It will ask you for the password and the answer for it is obvious. Do this twice until you can get into that specific room.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys I need some basic info about this game.. Are salvaging points refreshing after day/week or so? If not how you farm items (ammo or so)? For now I need heater, and for this some scrap metal (I think) but I didn't find even 1 (team up with rachel), Im stucked in 1st area, no more salvage points, no even single scrap metal.. Another question, do I need to save ammo? Really this game is so hard to start and there is no basic explanations what to do ;(
Files folder. Check it. Read AlphaTips.txt and the changelogs :noexpression:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Salvage points refresh every three days, bringing Rachel with you will find more ammo/scrap and you need to get the aunt character for more healing.
Not quiet right... loot spots/salvage spots refill every 2nd day... it takes 3 days for Zombies to respawn
so go out on day 2 to loot and next on day 4, etc

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I like the game. Similar to Zombie's life but more improved.
The load times of the scenes are high.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I like the game. Similar to Zombie's life but more improved.
The load times of the scenes are high.
literally the ONLY improvement this game has over a zombies life is the non-convoluted gathering system, and even then, there aren't enough of them and you can end up with shortages due to luck. And if you don't have the right girl with you(which isn't necessarily bad but can get annoying)

having to re make disposable items is annoying, the fact that you have no alternative to the gun, and yeah....of course.....it's unfinished. Less areas, less girls less scenes etc

It might be better once it gets filled out more. Until then it's an unfinished clone(not bashing the game just disputing that it's "better" in its current state)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
i find the term problematic rather triggering, so at least warn me before using it

I was really confused about who the "maid" is supposed to be, lol I always get tripped up by the transparent cover ups lol

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
i find the term problematic rather triggering, so at least warn me before using it

I was really confused about who the "maid" is supposed to be, lol I always get tripped up by the transparent cover ups lol
Triggered is one of my trigger words!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
love this game and all the girls or hot. Hope the shy girl will get some hot wild sex scenes and mybe a new girl would be good too.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
love this game and all the girls or hot. Hope the shy girl will get some hot wild sex scenes and mybe a new girl would be good too.
Spare rooms in the basement are 4. First floor bedrooms are 3 (Mc's, Rachel's and Leslie's). So the girls living in the cabin are supposed to be 6 in the end.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes