Recommending Zoophilia-Oriented Bestiality Games "Megathread"

FilliPaint

Mar 2, 2021
I apologize for any poor formatting, I'm new to putting stuff on F95. Can't say I haven't been lurking.

Zoophilia is a paraphilia in which a person experiences a sexual fixation on non-human animals. Bestiality instead refers to cross-species sexual activity between humans and non-human animals.
In this thread, Zoophilia refers to the bestiality dynamic typically involving Female animals and/or Male animals in a submissive position. A human may be in this dynamic, probably male, or it may feature only feral creatures. In an ideal world, there would be respective tags for Zoophilia and Bestiality, unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen considering what I've seen in F95.

This is for the small collection of people out there looking for zoophilia stuff. I know it's not the most avant-garde interest ever, but please stay judgment-free. I'll update the list if anyone has suggestions or if I've missed anything. This list only includes games that are fairly or completely Zoophilia-based.

I've included my own genre in this list, Visual Novel +, where most of the game is based on traits from visual novels, but the interaction provided in the game outweighs the conventions of a visual novel. Don't treat them like other visual novels.

NameGenreEngineSpeciesCreatorRating (Personal)
TeraurgeVisual Novel +FlashAliens/Fantasy (F) ★★★★☆
Sexy Mythical Beast AdventureVisual NovelOtherFantasy (F)Marc★☆☆☆☆
Monster AddictVisual NovelRenPyPokemonGreasyHyena★★☆☆☆
(EXT)ArcadeUnityPokemon (F/M) ★★★★★
Secret Horse Files 3SandboxOtherMLP Equine (F/M) ★★★☆☆
Besti VRSandboxUnityMLP Equine (F/M) ★★★★☆
Feral IslandGalleryUnityFantasy (F/M) ★★☆☆☆
Lewd Dragon GameSandbox (?)Unreal EngineDragon (F/M) The nature of this game is TBD
Summer Mare SagaSandboxUnityEquine (F) ★★☆☆☆
(EXT)Visual Novel +UnityFelid (F) ★★★☆☆
Poke PleasureGalleryUnityPokemon (?) ★☆☆☆☆
Gomamon TrainerVisual Novel +RenPyOther (?) ★☆☆☆☆
FarmDSandboxUnityDragon (F/M) ★★☆☆☆
Tay Ferret's Pokémon-AmieGalleryOtherPokemon (F/M) ★★★☆☆

A list for VR-exclusive games.

NameGenreEngineSpeciesCreatorRating (Personal)
Gallery of Ambitious Talents (G.O.A.T. VR)SandboxUnityMixed (F) ★★★☆☆

"I need to check these out" list

NameGenreEngineSpeciesCreator
PROJECT ELERASandbox (?)Unity(?)
FlutterMareSandbox (?)UnityMLP Equine (?)
Htpot Game Collection(?)FlashMLP Equine (?)
Forest of LoveAdventure (?)UnityVarious (?)

I'm gonna finish making the few remainders of this list tomorrow, but in the meantime please post your recommendations I've skipped out on down below, I'd love to see what you've got! By the way, a note about the leniency of this list, I may add a "semi-anthro" table down the line, in which a game like Cloud Meadow would be included. That's right, Cloud Meadow currently doesn't belong on this list.

Last edited: