5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Glad people are still liking the renamon character that Tsunamidusher and I did. I see people improved upon the original design, but kept the base animations there. Nicely done, gotta say. ^^

Shame nobody added the Yaoi Blaziken one I did though. :<

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
More female/futa characters would be nice. And more impregnation. The Umbreon has a unique win ending involving the character being taken back to its lair and used as an egg slave.... this should be a thing for WAY more of these characters, if they win, taking the enemy after knocking them up and having them give birth over and over.

twofiveseven257

Sep 17, 2019
The umbreon is already excellent, just needs that missing doggystyle bottom animation, and maybe it's a bit too high up when its topping

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Alright ... - this game is totally crazy laughs without stopping ...
Especially since this game is very addictive ... - I love it!

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Glad people are still liking the renamon character that Tsunamidusher and I did. I see people improved upon the original design, but kept the base animations there. Nicely done, gotta say. ^^

Shame nobody added the Yaoi Blaziken one I did though. :<
A male edit that tops is still one of my more favorite characters :)
What do you mean by Yaoi blaziken though? I don't remember if I've seen before. Is it strictly bottom? Or is it both top and bottom?

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
A male edit that tops is still one of my more favorite characters :)
What do you mean by Yaoi blaziken though? I don't remember if I've seen before. Is it strictly bottom? Or is it both top and bottom?
Yes, it's a complete bottom character. Luckily it's still shared by the original commissioner on Furaffinity.
Here's the google drive file if anyone would like to take a look.
All of my character edits were bottoms. Never could quite figure out the proper frames and coding for tops. ^^;;

• Red Heart
Reactions: likesbootyok
Feb 7, 2018
For those of you who want's more diversity, I modified this and made a surprisingly different version with more contents.
adds: straight contents, rape, gore, scat, torture, tentacles, bdsm, and more!
It basically adds more stages and way more characters. Even rare characters that's been removed all together have been added after a year of searching.

niceprinter87

Dec 24, 2018
This reminded me about mugen and i wanted to look on the mugen Archive for more characters, but the Aggressors folder is empty (even tho It says it's like 400 files in there) I made a forum post asking about it and got banned :(

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Mugen Archive is the biggest cesspool on the internet, don't go there, don't subscribe, don't support them at all. They're run by a psychopath dictator who extorts people for money, bans everyone who even asks why, bans people for what they do on other sites, removed all the +18 files then tried to blame it on the community and the mods, their website is filled with ads that have viruses and they dont care, they just want the ad money and subscribe money.

Go to instead, but the sad fact of current mugen state is you basically have to be in all the discords of the things you're into. It just doesnt have the big audience it used to have decade ago and a number of communities that still do edits keep them private or pay only.

Feb 7, 2018
This reminded me about mugen and i wanted to look on the mugen Archive for more characters, but the Aggressors folder is empty (even tho It says it's like 400 files in there) I made a forum post asking about it and got banned :(
Mugen Archive is the biggest cesspool on the internet, don't go there, don't subscribe, don't support them at all. They're run by a psychopath dictator who extorts people for money, bans everyone who even asks why, bans people for what they do on other sites, removed all the +18 files then tried to blame it on the community and the mods, their website is filled with ads that have viruses and they dont care, they just want the ad money and subscribe money.

Go to instead, but the sad fact of current mugen state is you basically have to be in all the discords of the things you're into. It just doesnt have the big audience it used to have decade ago and a number of communities that still do edits keep them private or pay only.
Yeah, I can second that. That's why it took so long to make this.
For those of you who want's more diversity, I modified this and made a surprisingly different version with more contents.
Furry Mugen adds: straight contents, rape, gore, scat, torture, tentacles, bdsm, and more!
It basically adds more stages and way more characters. Even rare characters that's been removed all together have been added after a year of searching.
What ever you find that is furry related that is banned, you should find it here. Chances are, this is one of the few places that has certain furry characters that wasn't even on , and I know since that's where I looked as well.

thenilegator

Jun 30, 2021
Furry Mugen adds: straight contents, rape, gore, scat, torture, tentacles, bdsm, and more!
Hey can you upload this to Mega or some other drive, It's exceeding download limits on google drive

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Sadly, that site doesn't support male/male content...
HCM? It has a bunch of the characters made at the MBT discord. Your name is familiar, are you on that discord? I thought you were there before. Most tops dont care if the bottom you use is male or female except for if they have internals. Sometimes internal can be changed from vag to ass and sometimes it's just one or the other.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
HCM? It has a bunch of the characters made at the MBT discord. Your name is familiar, are you on that discord? I thought you were there before. Most tops dont care if the bottom you use is male or female except for if they have internals. Sometimes internal can be changed from vag to ass and sometimes it's just one or the other.
Huh, I must've been looking in the wrong place o.o
Yeah, I used to be on there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote