4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
yes for me the mega kept crashing when i tried to download as a zip file if you may repost it would be great thank you

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
All the stuff I share is in a paid/work related Mega account. Thus outside of a few posts everything I share is only up for a specific time; usually 5-7 days after posting.

Everything that has " Will go dark in a few days so grab it while it lasts. " or something of a similar phrase will not be permanent; I have to prioritize my storage / transfer limit.

& will be up again as a courtesy until 21st Dec, CET timezone (meaning by 21st Dec 00:01 CET it will most likely be gone).

Cheers

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
All the stuff I share is in a paid/work related Mega account. Thus outside of a few posts everything I share is only up for a specific time; usually 5-7 days after posting.

Everything that has " Will go dark in a few days so grab it while it lasts. " or something of a similar phrase will not be permanent; I have to prioritize my storage / transfer limit.

Set 44 & Set 43 will be up again as a courtesy until 21st Dec, CET timezone (meaning by 21st Dec 00:01 CET it will most likely be gone).

Cheers
Thank you so much I appreciate it.
I did notice that the file was corrupted for some reason when i downloaded as a zip file for some odd reason

Smeagle

May 15, 2018
I did notice that the file was corrupted for some reason when i downloaded as a zip file for some odd reason
macOS recognizes .zip files as corrupted if you chose a specific folder in there to 'download as .zip'. Either open that corrupted file with "The Unarchiver" or another app, OR click the "Download as ZIP" button and try to download the file again.

It probably has to do with how mega compresses the files in their server. Shouldn't be a big issue though as I've opened past files like that without a problem.

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Just checked through all the files and they are good on mega as well as when downloaded. So on that end everything seems to be in order.

Cheers

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Just checked through all the files and they are good on mega as well as when downloaded. So on that end everything seems to be in order.

Cheers
Interesting may be because I'm using a linux machine like the person above who has issues in Mac
But I manually downloaded them so its all good
So thank you once again

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020

Set 44 & Set 43 will be up again as a courtesy until 21st Dec, CET timezone (meaning by 21st Dec 00:01 CET it will most likely be gone).

Cheers
OP please update so we don’t lose these.

Reactions: rf96

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
FFS.....

At least do SOME research: Pack 45 is 5-10 JANUARY! It has been mentioned previously at what time packs get send out to supporters.

Cheers.
should we put the latest pack date in the first post? so it would be easier to answer "go to first post" or something like that lol i have a feeling this question would be asked again and again... happened a lot in sakimichan thread too

Reactions: SgtKahuna117

Smeagle

May 15, 2018
should we put the latest pack date in the first post? so it would be easier to answer "go to first post" or something like that lol i have a feeling this question would be asked again and again... happened a lot in sakimichan thread too
No, we haven't reached the actual point of the matter. Pack release dates aren't always set.
The point is 'no one should be asking about any "current month" Patreon reward until the 11th of the next month at the earliest'.
Patreon billing happens anywhere from 1 to 7, maybe even longer because of variables. Zumi sent their last reward between 9-10.
By the 11th day of a month in non-US time, most people have their rewards.
The reason people keep asking the question is because they have never used Patreon or understand how it works. It's futile to both stop these questions and answer all of them. Just paste in OP or regurgitate my above quote or something similar to it cuz it applies to all Patreon rewards that are sent out monthly.

Reactions: Longmire

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Since average release dates are posted on the patreon, in the public posts as well as in this very threat a few times, I believe one can reasonable expect people to read before asking basic questions.

And while I am relatively new to this forum, I have been around long enough in others to have build up an almost negative tolerance to, not always but many times, intentional blindness / unwillingness to at least skim the threat.

My previous post may have been influenced by IRL frustrations but it was not as scathing as the first draft I had typed out. If you think I went over board, report me and let the mods decide.

Cheers.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote