4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Set 53 unzipped as per Gumroad, includes PSDs.

Cheers
Thank you

As a a heads up I noticed that in the virtual assistant folder image number 7 ie virtualassistent07.jpg is corrupted since it won't download. If you try to download the set as a zip file it won't let you zip the images giving an error and won't download as well. It happened to me on chrome in case it happens to toher as well.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Thank you

As a a heads up I noticed that in the virtual assistant folder image number 7 ie virtualassistent07.jpg is corrupted since it won't download. If you try to download the set as a zip file it won't let you zip the images giving an error and won't download as well. It happened to me on chrome in case it happens to toher as well.
I'm getting stuck trying to download the zelda folder, might be the same thing

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Just tested myself, bulk downloads and each file by itself. No issues on PC or mobile. Granted, I am using the app to download.

Cheers

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Can you upload in another file hoster ? Mega it's broken piece of shet !
I can't. For multiple reasons but the only relevant one is: I am sharing stuff not only here but also in some other private groups and I don't want to maintain multiple places.

If you do not want to deal with my direct links, wait till the mods have updated the OP with different mirrors.

Cheers

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote