4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CanonSpike

May 20, 2020
im sorry but any1 has another link for the 2 newest batches? 38, 39. Every time I download the other one I get a message there is nothing inside the zip

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
im sorry but any1 has another link for the 2 newest batches? 38, 39. Every time I download the other one I get a message there is nothing inside the zip
currently uploading a (temporary) mirror of the files to for those who have issues with the one-drive. will take a while on potato internet to be done.

All "kudos", "likes" etc should go to @BigCityBoiz2510 post since they graciously provided.

(If the mods want me to take it down, ping me; not trying to "karma farm" off of other people's finds)

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: CanonSpike

CanonSpike

May 20, 2020
currently uploading a (temporary) mirror of the files to Mega for those who have issues with the one-drive. will take a while on potato internet to be done.

All "kudos", "likes" etc should go to @BigCityBoiz2510 post since they graciously provided.

(If the mods want me to take it down, ping me; not trying to "karma farm" off of other people's finds)

Cheers
thank you so much

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
I dont know if anybody noticed but Erza Scarlet from set 28 and 38 are exactly the same pics including wallpaper folder :HideThePain:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Edit: nevermind this has been uploaded already, but this is another back up of term 38 and 39

Last edited:
May 26, 2020
Okay so since no one's uploading terms 38 and 39 for August I'll upload it, please do note I pretty much just went to Zumi on yiff.party and then downloaded the shared files from there. So really please thank the kind person who's been uploading the files from yiff.party (not me) I just uploaded to one of my mega accounts so everyone else has access to it:
Mega

Also probably not going to be a regular thing since I don't have any consistent sources for patreon sources unfortunately apologies.
Just want to clarify that 38 and 39 have been uploaded if you scroll up a bit.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
thanks so much for sharing! also sorry for asking this but isn't there a term 41this month? or is it just 40?
Just one term for September. Term 41 (October) will come out first week or two in November. No word if October will have two terms either at this point.

Reactions: CanonSpike
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote