• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup Little TG Kitten (Liltkit) TG Comics & Arts Collection [2024-03-22]

Feb 8, 2022
Right, I was talking about the last update that wasn't posted yet. I only have a compressed file, here with the story so far: Pixeldrain

Funnily enough I accidentally put the picture I think is most damning in the previous post. Page 131 is clear in that it's an internal though bubble that's clear where the biological Millie thinks her effort of bimbofying the feminised brother to chase the date away. I think on the following two pages (132 and 133) the new Markus decides the roles should remain as they currently are. Before that point she somehow did all the first things to try and make the swap only temporary. But that internal thought looks like a switch has been flipped and she wants the role reversal to be permanent.

I think the story doesn't work very well if the changes her intentions halfway through the story. It would have been better if we'd never see her internal thought bubbles and only see her actions and words through the eyes of the transformed Millie, until it's time for the big reveal where we find out she's the one in the shadows, feminising her brother against his will.
The building blocks are there. Markus has always been a bit of a sexist pig, she was left out at the will and treated as a lower rank than her own brother. She never gets to work on a car, even though she loves it and Markus' attitude deserve some punishment. The elements to make her have a heavy hand in the changes from the start are there. But instead she genuinely wanted to help him and she tried to make it work and if it weren't for the biological brother's temperament it may have worked.
I think the story is fine as is. I think it's pretty clear where each character is at in the progression and development. Without the thought bubbles, we remove half of that. I think part of the reason people like to read feminization stories is for the fantasy of knowing the evil/twisted/vindictive/etc... thoughts of the antagonist.

The changes of the sister's attitude halfway through is the driving plot point IMO. It might have been just sisterly-love, but we also know from the start that she felt she wasn't able to live the live SHE wanted. Her intrusive thoughts are taking over, which is fun to see, as Markus gets pushed farther down the rabbit hole due to his innocents and trust in his sister.

Feb 8, 2022
So, I like where Gears is headed, but after sorta binge reading all the stories in this collection; it's not the characters similarity in transformation that bothers me, it's more of the same way they fall into feminization. I realize this is more of personal preference, I just wish there was a little more reluctance or resistance to the process. The protagonists just continue to be these very naive individuals that just go along with anything they are told. For example:
A: You need to do this!
B: But I don't like it.
A: It's the only way.
B: Okay if you say so.
(Character ends up liking it.)

I guess I like a little more rated R plotlines as opposed to sorta Disney level feminization lol. I would enjoy more "forced" elements before during and after, where the protagonist just accepts fate.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
So, I like where Gears is headed, but after sorta binge reading all the stories in this collection; it's not the characters similarity in transformation that bothers me, it's more of the same way they fall into feminization. I realize this is more of personal preference, I just wish there was a little more reluctance or resistance to the process. The protagonists just continue to be these very naive individuals that just go along with anything they are told. For example:
A: You need to do this!
B: But I don't like it.
A: It's the only way.
B: Okay if you say so.
(Character ends up liking it.)

I guess I like a little more rated R plotlines as opposed to sorta Disney level feminization lol. I would enjoy more "forced" elements before during and after, where the protagonist just accepts fate.
Well, I wouldn't say "ends up liking it", exactly. In The Date App and Fateful Vacation the MC is brainwashed into liking it. The Date App is basically identity death, and in Fateful Vacation I'd describe it more like making the best of a bad situation after they are released from the brainwashing at the end. In Like Father, Like Daughter, he's also being brainwashed into agreeing to be transformed, but it's still fairly clear that he doesn't like what's happening to him... so far. Switching Gears is the first one where the MC seems to be enjoying himself without being brainwashed.

Having the character resist/fight back without being brainwashed tends to be a darker story that not every author has the stomach for, but I agree with you that more variety would be nice.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
I know LilTKit was planning on taking a break at least in the beginning of this year. Any idea whether she is finishing out Gears and/or Like Daughter Like Father before she does?

Kvdufkb

Dec 16, 2023
guys, like father like daughter part 16 is out, can someone please upload it? As well as the new story "you're a doll for christmas". Thanks!

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure those that do upload, don't need reminders/notifications lol. Just wait till it's up.
Right? I find it odd people feel the need to remind other people about a story update. I wonder if they feel somehow they deserve credit when an update is indeed shared on a forum like this. "If it weren't for me, the sharer may have been unaware of the Patreon update", that sort of stuff.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Right? I find it odd people feel the need to remind other people about a story update. I wonder if they feel somehow they deserve credit when an update is indeed shared on a forum like this. "If it weren't for me, the sharer may have been unaware of the Patreon update", that sort of stuff.
People are under the delusion that they can induce someone to post something by asking for it repeatedly. That may work if you're starting a new thread in the request section, but if you're already in a regularly updated thread it never accomplishes anything. Yet people still do it for some reason, over and over and over.

There was someone on 8muses... I think his name was Hug? Or something like that... who only ever posted replies with some form of "anything new?" or just "new?". I went back through his post history. He'd been on the site for years with hundreds of posts and every single one of them was just asking for non-specific updates. And not a single one of them ever produced an update.

Redryder74

Aug 13, 2017
People are under the delusion that they can induce someone to post something by asking for it repeatedly. That may work if you're starting a new thread in the request section, but if you're already in a regularly updated thread it never accomplishes anything. Yet people still do it for some reason, over and over and over.

There was someone on 8muses... I think his name was Hug? Or something like that... who only ever posted replies with some form of "anything new?" or just "new?". I went back through his post history. He'd been on the site for years with hundreds of posts and every single one of them was just asking for non-specific updates. And not a single one of them ever produced an update.
That's hilarious.

chalana.56

Dec 3, 2023

Seriously??
Well for me last few weeks i was really busy with work stuff. So i kind of got the news of last few updates liltkit from here when people here asked about them. I was like oh shoot theres a new update better visit her patreon

Feb 8, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Christmas story has some interesting potential too.

Overall, and to no fault of anyone, I wish these would update faster. I can never remember where I was at and have to re-read the previous chapter lol.

Redryder74

Aug 13, 2017

The Christmas story has some interesting potential too.

Overall, and to no fault of anyone, I wish these would update faster. I can never remember where I was at and have to re-read the previous chapter lol.
That's an issue I have with the Patreon model in general.

Reactions: Thalantyr

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Agreed, especially since Father/Daughter took such a long break while Vacation was finishing up. I think Kit may be trying to do too much at once.