• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup Little TG Kitten (Liltkit) TG Comics & Arts Collection [2024-03-22]

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I was a bit disappointed too. I'm getting tired of these half-assed villains who do a bunch of twisted shit that's barely even acknowledged. Millie basically takes advantage of the situation to scam Markus and steal his life. The story should either commit to her being a villain and go the dark ending route with her gloating over Markus being trapped as a mobster's bimbo girlfriend as fitting payback for his sexism against her at the beginning of the story, or keep the happy ending and punish Millie for what she did, or at least have her admit it to Markus and apologize so he can forgive her.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
disappointed in the story. the Idea of the sister deciding to become a man just didn't jive with me, it felt like a cheap way to tie things up in a neat bow
While I prefer MtF stories, I can get on board with a FtM. But with this story, it feels like an afterthought. Like, the story has an identity swap (sub)plot, and the sister's side of things is completely under developed. Like, was she always trans? Doesn't seem like it. It could have been really sexy if she realizes the opportunity, and starts taking some pleasure in discovering things she likes as a man. Or, if she had a sadistic side and it was paced so that it was as if she was actively sapping the masculinity from her brother. Because as it currently stands... I'm not entirely convinced an actual swap was needed for everyone to get what they want. She could have temporarily faked being the brother until they were no longer doing business with the mobster, and stayed a woman and STILL taken control of the repair shop once the brother was femininzed. Like if Markus was filthy rich, I could see going through all that to have a better life, but unless she's secretly always wanted to be a man, going through this just to own an autoshop at the end seems... disproportionate?

I was a bit disappointed too. I'm getting tired of these half-assed villains who do a bunch of twisted shit that's barely even acknowledged. Millie basically takes advantage of the situation to scam Markus and steal his life. The story should either commit to her being a villain and go the dark ending route with her gloating over Markus being trapped as a mobster's bimbo girlfriend as fitting payback for his sexism against her at the beginning of the story, or keep the happy ending and punish Millie for what she did, or at least have her admit it to Markus and apologize so he can forgive her.
The entire pacing of the TF just annoyed the hell out of me. We've once again got a tgtf story that basically worked backwards, but didn't think through how to pace the inbetween steps. So Markus needs to look like Millie really early, because they've already met the mobster. And Millie basically instantly turns into Markus off screen, because for the premise to work, that's what needs to happen. Like I get it: a lot of feminization stories are solutions in search of a problem (the solution being feminization). But... maybe consider a different transformation mechanism then if you're just gonna play lip service to the idea that it's a gradual process. For what this story actually does, this could easily have been a Medallion of Zulo story. Imagine, the siblings squabble, and the mobster leaves his car. Markus finds the Medallion of Zulo, and transforms into Millie, and gets into an accident. Due to the injuries, the Medallion doesn't work, so Millie transforms into Markus. Millie realizes she wants to make this permanent, and refuses to reveal where the Medallion is. Or Markus starts enjoying being Millie. Regardless... none of this would really effect the story. Markus has basically been dickless and effectively been Millie since Part 4.

Plus, there's so much you can do with identity theft/death that was basically glossed over. Markus barely had any personality to lose, and him being reduced to a superficial bimbo wasn't satisfying in the slightest.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
While I prefer MtF stories, I can get on board with a FtM. But with this story, it feels like an afterthought. Like, the story has an identity swap (sub)plot, and the sister's side of things is completely under developed. Like, was she always trans? Doesn't seem like it. It could have been really sexy if she realizes the opportunity, and starts taking some pleasure in discovering things she likes as a man. Or, if she had a sadistic side and it was paced so that it was as if she was actively sapping the masculinity from her brother. Because as it currently stands... I'm not entirely convinced an actual swap was needed for everyone to get what they want. She could have temporarily faked being the brother until they were no longer doing business with the mobster, and stayed a woman and STILL taken control of the repair shop once the brother was femininzed. Like if Markus was filthy rich, I could see going through all that to have a better life, but unless she's secretly always wanted to be a man, going through this just to own an autoshop at the end seems... disproportionate?
Patriarchy is the villain of the story.

Old Millie was screwed out of working in the garage simply because of her gender and she joined the patriarchy. The patriarchy wasn't all about horses, but she wanted to join in anyway. I think the point KK tries to make is both siblings were a victim of the will of their parents. Old Markus liked cars more than working on them and old Millie wanted to be taken seriously and continue the legacy. But unfortunately their parents showed sexism and decided the girl wasn't to work on the cars.

So now old Markus gets to drive around cars and old Millie is taken seriously as a worker.

Like with all of Kittens art work, I'm not a fan of the look. The story wasn't great either, I agree. It's pretty silly to have sexism and the patriarchy be the villain of the story. Old Millie clearly manipulated her sibling, she deserved a comeuppance.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Patriarchy is the villain of the story.

Old Millie was screwed out of working in the garage simply because of her gender and she joined the patriarchy. The patriarchy wasn't all about horses, but she wanted to join in anyway. I think the point KK tries to make is both siblings were a victim of the will of their parents. Old Markus liked cars more than working on them and old Millie wanted to be taken seriously and continue the legacy. But unfortunately their parents showed sexism and decided the girl wasn't to work on the cars.

So now old Markus gets to drive around cars and old Millie is taken seriously as a worker.

Like with all of Kittens art work, I'm not a fan of the look. The story wasn't great either, I agree. It's pretty silly to have sexism and the patriarchy be the villain of the story. Old Millie clearly manipulated her sibling, she deserved a comeuppance.
But all of that has to be inferred from a grand total of two dialog bubbles, so I think that supports rebirth095's point about that part of the plot being underdeveloped. The parents aren't even in the story. But yes, original Millie is a victim of society, but original Markus is specifically a victim of original Millie's lies and deception. By the end of the story I think it's clear that Millie had no intention of swapping back regardless of what Markus wanted and it was blind luck that he ended up growing to enjoy his new life so the siblings never needed to have a confrontation over Millie willfully stealing Markus's life. That confrontation would have made the story a lot more compelling, IMO, regardless of the outcome.

Last edited:

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
But all of that has to be inferred from a grand total of two dialog bubbles, so I think that supports rebirth095's point about that part of the plot being underdeveloped. The parents aren't even in the story. But yes, original Millie is a victim of society, but original Markus is specifically a victim of original Millie's lies and deception. By the end of the story I think it's clear that Millie had no intention of swapping back regardless of what Markus wanted and it was blind luck that he ended up growing to enjoy his new life so the siblings never needed to have a confrontation over Millie willfully stealing Markus's life. That confrontation would have made the story a lot more compelling, IMO, regardless of the outcome.
Plot, and motivations. It's also entirely by blind luck that Millie and Markus are in a situation where both of them are "accidentally" impersonating each other. You can argue that once Millie gets a "taste" of the privilege, she decides to commit, but it's not really something the story develops, just kind of informs you happens off-screen. Millie as Markus doesn't really do anything "fun" with the impersonation.

Granted, this is erotica, so I'm not expecting a nuanced and sophisticated examination of gender roles coming out of this story. But it reminds me of when Norah Vincent lived as a man for a year and a half to understand that perspective. In her writings, she notes that while there's all these privileges that come with being a man, she picked up on a lot of how those privileges (while still beneficial) don't come free. Again, I don't need all the introspection that comes with a serious work. But even if you're doing a fetish story, I'd like to have my characters respond to the situation they're in, not just acknowledge it. Especially if thematically, you're gonna try to have sexism be the impetus for the feminization.

I mean, we're basically in body swap territory here, and there's been plenty of (especially h-manga) stories where a woman and man body swap, and the woman finds things she's enjoying. Maybe it's just sexual and she finds having a penis is a good time. Maybe she likes feeling taller and stronger. Maybe her enjoyment of being a man is completely secondary to her getting off on having stolen the identity of a person she resents. Just... something to make the situation a bit more compelling, please :)

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I did mean to reply to your post about the lackluster villain, so I messed up there. That's why I didn't go into rebirths point, as I didn't mean to quote him. :sneaky: :p

I agree with the criticisms.

Plot, and motivations. It's also entirely by blind luck that Millie and Markus are in a situation where both of them are "accidentally" impersonating each other. You can argue that once Millie gets a "taste" of the privilege, she decides to commit, but it's not really something the story develops, just kind of informs you happens off-screen. Millie as Markus doesn't really do anything "fun" with the impersonation.

Granted, this is erotica, so I'm not expecting a nuanced and sophisticated examination of gender roles coming out of this story. But it reminds me of when Norah Vincent lived as a man for a year and a half to understand that perspective. In her writings, she notes that while there's all these privileges that come with being a man, she picked up on a lot of how those privileges (while still beneficial) don't come free. Again, I don't need all the introspection that comes with a serious work. But even if you're doing a fetish story, I'd like to have my characters respond to the situation they're in, not just acknowledge it. Especially if thematically, you're gonna try to have sexism be the impetus for the feminization.

I mean, we're basically in body swap territory here, and there's been plenty of (especially h-manga) stories where a woman and man body swap, and the woman finds things she's enjoying. Maybe it's just sexual and she finds having a penis is a good time. Maybe she likes feeling taller and stronger. Maybe her enjoyment of being a man is completely secondary to her getting off on having stolen the identity of a person she resents. Just... something to make the situation a bit more compelling, please :)
My favourite stories have interesting characters who are then dropped in situations where they reply in accordance with their established character traits. That requires well established characters to then throw them off guard to see how they'll deal with changes around them.
Most feminisation stories don't really have well established characters, especially comics. That's fine, as it doesn't really try to be character driven.

Without clear characterisation I guess the story can go anywhere, depending on what the author wants. The patriarchy point, like Thalantyr points out, is derived from only a few lines of text so it may not even be what KK wanted to say with the story. But having just come off the Barbie film I saw some similarities in this story. Including the female lead being the villain.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
That's fine, as it doesn't really try to be character driven.
I can accept that justification/excuse if the story is at least something driven.

If the characters aren't interesting, the plot isn't compelling, the feminization rushed, and the visuals... Ok, so with makeup, Markus's feminized face was a bit of a turn off to me. The proportions and how small the face look made it seem like a child/teenager's face on an adults body. Now that last bit is personal preference, as the body shapes and outfits do look sufficiently sexy to me, so we'll call that a partial win. Sex scenes weren't particularly good or bad, just there. So out of all the criteria I could give a comic credit for, I think the only thing I can really praise it is that I liked some of Markus/Millie's outfits :D

Overall, I just think these authors would really benefit from thinking about whether their comic requires so many parts. There's a lot of h-manga that are really shallow when it comes to plot and characterization. But it's short enough that there's nothing contradictory, and often they're able to focus and deliver better sex scenes. Or, there's been a handful of times where it's short but gives a very satisfying feminization sequence.

I just realized, while I overall think Markus/Mille looks better, A Car Model by Avaro56 ( ) is what I'd consider a better version of this story. Clear motivations, good progression and escalation of the feminization, and a villain whose actions match her goals without basically "lucking" into them. I even find it a sexier story despite it not having explicit sex. And it accomplishes that with about 150 panels, as opposed to 400.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I can accept that justification/excuse if the story is at least something driven.

If the characters aren't interesting, the plot isn't compelling, the feminization rushed, and the visuals... Ok, so with makeup, Markus's feminized face was a bit of a turn off to me. The proportions and how small the face look made it seem like a child/teenager's face on an adults body. Now that last bit is personal preference, as the body shapes and outfits do look sufficiently sexy to me, so we'll call that a partial win. Sex scenes weren't particularly good or bad, just there. So out of all the criteria I could give a comic credit for, I think the only thing I can really praise it is that I liked some of Markus/Millie's outfits :D

Overall, I just think these authors would really benefit from thinking about whether their comic requires so many parts. There's a lot of h-manga that are really shallow when it comes to plot and characterization. But it's short enough that there's nothing contradictory, and often they're able to focus and deliver better sex scenes. Or, there's been a handful of times where it's short but gives a very satisfying feminization sequence.

I just realized, while I overall think Markus/Mille looks better, A Car Model by Avaro56 ( ) is what I'd consider a better version of this story. Clear motivations, good progression and escalation of the feminization, and a villain whose actions match her goals without basically "lucking" into them. I even find it a sexier story despite it not having explicit sex. And it accomplishes that with about 150 panels, as opposed to 400.
The author is driven by a desire to feminise a character. It's not a character driven story, it's an author driven story. There's no setup, there are just a bunch of deus ex machinas. It's bad storytelling, but the main question is: does the author really want to tell a story, or do they want to have an excuse to show a feminisation process? From the get-go the 'story' is taped together by contrivances. Dressing up as a woman is excused by a desire to drive a car. We all knew not to expect Tolkien out of that premise. :p I'm probably not as passionate about storytelling flaws as I don't really take body swaps all too seriously to begin with. The overall premise is just inherently cuckoo to me.

To me all of Kittens feminised characters look the same. I don't find any of them pretty. So nothing about this story really works for me. It's a rushed feminisation and despite the rush-job the story drags.

I guess everyone wants something different from all these stories. For me, I like the slow transformation stories with multiple small changes that accumulate to a big overall change. CBlack has done this very well in his work, his current story Hotel Mystique is (as of right now) at 501 pages and is telling a very interesting story. But a six panel story with physical changes between the panels also works for me.

Part of the problem with the characterisation lies probably with the format. We've been over this before so with the risk of continuously talking in circles, one thing I appreciate about this story is that at least the author and the 3d artist are different people. They're two different skills and even though KK is inexperienced with comic formats, they're an experienced story teller. They usually use words to paint a picture and I feel they may have underestimated how brief the story should be in its outline for it to be a concise comic.
The saying goes that a picture says more than a thousand words, but that doesn't apply to these feminisation comics. Words are far more effective in telling a story of desire, feelings and lust. I feel the best stories in the genre are text stories with supplemental images to highlight the transformation aspect.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
It's a rushed feminisation and despite the rush-job the story drags.
Completely agreed. More so than anything, that's what bugs me about some of the author choices. Why is this 400 panels long, if you don't want to tell a story, and you aren't gonna show off the feminization? That's why I was sort of pushing back against the "excuse" that the author just wanted to show off some feminization. In this story, it (imo) failed to give us satisfying feminization and also failed to have a story across 400 panels. If we were talking about even just a 100 panels, I'd have been a lot more forgiving, :ROFLMAO:

Words are far more effective in telling a story of desire, feelings and lust. I feel the best stories in the genre are text stories with supplemental images to highlight the transformation aspect.
I think part of the problem is that the stories using cg models have been fairly limited in the kinds of facial expressions and body language that's communicated to the audience, which doesn't sell the emotion the character is feeling. Some of my favorite feminization stories have been h-manga or drawn works like KannelArt's comics. A work like Spa Special by Kannel has less narration and way fewer thought bubbles because so much is communicated by the expressions and body language of the character.

The genre that really got me into gender bender and feminization stories was Captioned Images and Caption Stories. I just realized that Melissa and Liltkit don't really have "comics" but rather a (bit awkward) comic-captioned image hybrid. Anyone else here remember the classics like Donnie's World? Shame yahoo killed all those captioned image groups. There were some real gems... NikkiJ's feminization station could have used a bit more variety in terms of endings, but I do miss those stories...

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I think part of the problem is that the stories using cg models have been fairly limited in the kinds of facial expressions and body language that's communicated to the audience, which doesn't sell the emotion the character is feeling.
Have you seen any of Emory Ahlberg's stuff lately? Because holy shit, talk about facial expressions and body language:
11.jpg 16.jpg 23.jpg 26.jpg 28.jpg 44.jpg

Those are all just from the last chapter of Homecoming, ep24. You might consider that cheating since I believe Emory uses AI tools to enhance faces and hair, but whatever she's doing, she's getting damn good at it.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Have you seen any of Emory Ahlberg's stuff lately? Because holy shit, talk about facial expressions and body language:
View attachment 3446866 View attachment 3446867 View attachment 3446868 View attachment 3446869 View attachment 3446870 View attachment 3446872

Those are all just from the last chapter of Homecoming, ep24. You might consider that cheating since I believe Emory uses AI tools to enhance faces and hair, but whatever she's doing, she's getting damn good at it.
Yes! I almost wish that with whatever methodology they've started using, they'd consider "remastering" some of the older content, as some of the lightning and model details definitely look a bit dated. That said, Emory has always been pretty good at letting the visuals convey emotions without excessive thought bubbles and dialogue. Lots of having expressions convey what the character is feeling without explicitly saying it. Great attention to details. I'd love some more standalone stories. The interconnected universe has advantages, and it's nice to see how these character motivations play off each other, but some other settings/scenarios would be lovely.

I don't take issue with incorporating AI in a workflow, especially if it's actually part of an editing process. I do take issue with content farm stuff (so many youtube channels or crappy stories on Amazon that are just churning out content with not even a cursory proofreading). But to me, applying AI to enhance subtle expressions and details on CG models makes a great deal of sense. Pure AI tends to do wonky things with the eyes, and it never seems to do painted nails right :mad:.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Yes! I almost wish that with whatever methodology they've started using, they'd consider "remastering" some of the older content, as some of the lightning and model details definitely look a bit dated.
She has! Changing My Roommate and Cabin Girl were both remastered at the end of last year. Granted, these last few chapters of Homecoming seem to be another huge leap forward for her art, so now even those remasters released just 4-5 months ago already look dated by comparison. But they are big improvements over the originals, and it shows that she's probably open to remastering other stuff too.

• Wow
Reactions: rebirth095

ckarya

Aug 3, 2019
And if Emory's art is good, the stories are even better.

Sorry if I'm jumping into the conversation, but I follow the discussions in these Melissa threads, and I think everything you miss in Melissa's comics, you get in Emory's comics.

Meaningful, deep, interesting, intriguing, well-connected plots. Slow and progressive forced feminisation. Well-detailed and well-written characters with good arcs.

GRR Martin-style villains and heroes, i.e. grey.

I'd love to see the entertaining discussions you have about Melissa's and Emory's work.

Best.

Last edited:

Oled65cxpua

Dec 2, 2023
View attachment 3446866 View attachment 3446867 View attachment 3446868 View attachment 3446869 View attachment 3446870 View attachment 3446872

I can't read these anymore. The AI rendering is too uncanny and creepy-looking, the plots are too drawn out ($$$), and the artist uses way too much torture/gore content.