hatass

Oct 6, 2017
The gryphon event is NOT well designed at all. You get a one time description of what you need to bring and as far as I can tell that's it. But even if you don't forget about it because you wanted to do something first, there's no indication that you need very specific quantities of these items, which again as far as I can tell is not specified anywhere. And until you have that exact amount or more of every item, the button to spend the resources won't even appear.
For reference, you need 2 strong health potions, 5 anti bleeding ointment, 5 meat
Feeding him does literally nothing by the way, other than the flavor text. Hopefully there will be some expansion of this later.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulDesires-0.66
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Vilong

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Can we fuck him, or it's just restricted to bottoms?
There's both I believe based on if you "check it out" (top) or "go back to sleep" (bottom). I didn't fully check out the top one though.

But yeah, mostly a nothingburger as expected having just played it. A cute little romantic getaway with Bernard if that's your thing taking up the bulk of this month's update.

koloupo

Jul 16, 2019
Can anyone share a save for the Barrel scene? Whenever I decide to build houses in Bareshade, the thugs are gone from the tavern.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
How boring it is. Well, I hope Hyao can update it in future.
Doubtful until the end of the orc storyline if we can like conquer them or something. Khalgor is very proud and extremely dominant. You might get lucky and top some of his underlings, but him? No chance til he loses the war.

Reactions: Sant3224
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes