• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header_586x192.jpg

Overview:
Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-

A winter-themed romcom visual novel with four main heroines and one mysterious cat-like creature! In a town where tradition and modernity meet, protagonist Shingo Uryu's whole life changes when he begins attending the prestigious Yuihime Girls Private Academy...

Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-
A one-route standalone expansion for the fan-favorite visual novel Mashiroiro Symphony. The main character's classmate Sana finally takes the spotlight with a new story and new CGs by artist Tsubasu Izumi!
Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition- OP Movie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-05-02
Original Titles: ましろ色シンフォニー / しろ色シンフォニー SANA EDITION
Developer: Palette - -
Publisher: Shiravune - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Voice: Japanese
Length: Very Long (46h Combined)
VNDB: -
Store: - -
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Love is Pure White has choices. Sana Edition is a Kinetic Novel.

DOWNLOAD
Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-
Win
: - - - - -

Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-
Win
: - - - - -

Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-thumbnail_1.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-thumbnail_2.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-thumbnail_3.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-thumbnail_4.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-thumbnail_5.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-thumbnail_6.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-thumbnail_7.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-thumbnail_8.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Love is Pure White-thumbnail_9.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-thumbnail_1.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-thumbnail_2.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-thumbnail_3.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-thumbnail_4.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-thumbnail_5.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-thumbnail_6.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-thumbnail_7.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-thumbnail_8.jpg Mashiroiro Symphony HD -Sana Edition-thumbnail_9.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Requested by Heimeropen, shared by nekim
That shit is waaaaay to long. Please report missing tags.

Also before you ask, both games can't be compressed. The xp3s are encrypted.

• Sad
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
arh YES the initial fap i got from a game, good memory the maid is particular good.
i can SAY that the MAID is MADE FOR ME

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
I have a question. The only file hosting I use currently is pixeldrain, mega and gofile because that's the only one that have speed higher than 1MB/s when downloading. Sometime gofile has that moment where it only hit 16kB/s to 56kB/s but for the rest like MixDrop, FileDP, UploadHaven always have 16kB/s to 56kB/s. Did you guys have this kind of experience too? I mean its like they always have heavy traffic (except gofile because it rarely happens to me).

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Back in Highschool I remembered watching the anime and finished it - I didnt like the ending. I realized that it was an adaption so I had this thought that one day I might play the VN when it gets translated. Good things come to those who wait.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
MashiroiroSymphonyHDLoveIsPureWhite-1.0
MashiroiroSymphonyHDSanaEdition-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
Ayoooooo I just watched the anime last week didn't knew this had a VN. Now i understand why the ending is like that .

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
sounds like a non-issue tbh
Sorry but I agree with him: I almost made the Mods reject my Request LITERALLY because of Pannya's name change! I do not care much about the Honorifics, but Pannya's name must be RESTORED!
THIS NEEDS A TEXT RESTORATION PATCH!

JUSTICE FOR PANNYA!