longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm thinking someone's just renamed Episode 2 as Episode 3... because even starting a new game, with no patches applied, it just gets to pretty much where I remember the last one cutting off. The comments above make me think that's how it is for everyone and not me doing something dumb. Also, the changelog says:
Fixed the meal-sharing variables in Episode 2.
But they still seem wrong... which makes me doubt that this is the actual Episode 3.

(I did use the compressed version but I doubt Bob woulda borked it.)

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
READ SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS!

Incest patch updated as of 03/15/2024, dev's built in one doesn't
work so well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incest Patch and UNLOCK ALL CONTENT PATCH

Unlock Content Patch = Play the full game.

Incest Patch = Mom + Aunt sitting in a pair tree.

If you use the incest patch, it already has unlocker with it.

If you don't want incest, just get the unlock content patch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR INCEST PATCH ONLY !

Before you apply the patch, YOU MUST DELETE SCRIPT.RPA
from the game folder, and the old patch file.

Extract I+U patch and copy to the game, overwrite all files.

Here are mirrors in case you can't download it from F95.

Unlock Content Patch = WORKUPLOAD
Copy the file to folder called "game".

I+U Patch = WORKUPLOAD
Read the special instructions!
I started sweating because really looking forward for my first run but saw incest and content unlock as one I almost deleted the game until I saw the part that specified if you dont want incest patch

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I'm thinking someone's just renamed Episode 2 as Episode 3... because even starting a new game, with no patches applied, it just gets to pretty much where I remember the last one cutting off. The comments above make me think that's how it is for everyone and not me doing something dumb. Also, the changelog says:

But they still seem wrong... which makes me doubt that this is the actual Episode 3.

(I did use the compressed version but I doubt Bob woulda borked it.)
The uncompressed is fine and the food share variables have been fixed, it is ep 3. Only thing missing is a working patch because fuck if I'm reading the landlady bullshit.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Is there a way to bring the Mac version up to date? Thanks. Like replacing the Mac game folder with the pc version.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I love the content of this game. All the women we have seen so far are very sexy, but the episodes are very short

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSynthetic-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I am a bit confused about the NTR debate did the dev lie about NTR being optional is it only skipped?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Sounds like the same 'mom' from "measuring my cum". Anyone know if the skin textures get better? Some of them, like the legs in the screenshot definitely look like plastic coating the leg because skin normally doesn't look like that.

Can't have "photo realistic" if the photo looks fake as hell or like the person spent decades under the sun and have the skin of someone 30 years older than their professed age.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes