LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
i done all the quest bust this one didn't work with me can any one one help me i transformation susan's and natalie but still not working with me

Go to the living room on a Tuesday Evening.
(Complete the Natalie and Susan's Transformation).

Affection: 60
Corruption: 34

Right, figured out that problem, it's been solved in the hot fix. It's my bad, very sorry for that.

Razael

Mar 14, 2018
Just did a quick Find & Replace to make all the videos Autoplay & Loop.
Thought I would share it in case anybody else wanted it for v0.03, replace the "Transformica.html" file with this one.

LaughingFoxGames Great start!

Reactions: LaughingFoxGames

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Apparently using saves from v2 leaves some new variables undefined. For example, meeting Julie outside the Anderson store I get multiple errors about Mindy's speech when you walk in. Checking the F12 console, it looks like Mindy's whole set of variables is not defined.
SOLVED!! After hours to banging my head against the wall and help from a friend, that issue has been resolved. You can now use the old save files.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Just did a quick Find & Replace to make all the videos Autoplay & Loop.
Thought I would share it in case anybody else wanted it for v0.03, replace the "Transformica.html" file with this one.

LaughingFoxGames Great start!
Thank you so much! I'll implement this going forward with the new updates.

Last edited:

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
Natalie is mentioned to being on the Corpo path, is that the only path for her? Also right now it doesn't mention that picking Trophy Wife for Susan locks out Dylan.
When you try to exit the classroom, or generally a lot of the things involving the academic area, there tends to be a bug.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Natalie is mentioned to being on the Corpo path, is that the only path for her? Also right now it doesn't mention that picking Trophy Wife for Susan locks out Dylan.
When you try to exit the classroom, or generally a lot of the things involving the academic area, there tends to be a bug.
Yup Natalie is a full on Corpo. That's not gonna change, it's part of her character. The trophy wife Susan path locking out Dylan has been resolved in the hotfix. Can you point out where the bugs are for the academic area. I've went back and check. It's empty not bugged. The game is very much a WIP and MANY places need a lot of work.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Transformica-0.03.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
SOLVED!! After hours to banging my head against the wall and help from a friend, that issue has been resolved. You can now use the old save files.
Cool thanks. I just tried the 3.2 hotfix and I was able to see mindy's stuff fine.

As a suggestion for the future, how about putting the version number under the game's title in the left-hand ui-bar?

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Nice to see an active dev communicating with his player base and taking/using there advice, played the 0.1 version of the game and it was great will wait for more updates before I play again and update thoughts.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Cool thanks. I just tried the 3.2 hotfix and I was able to see mindy's stuff fine.

As a suggestion for the future, how about putting the version number under the game's title in the left-hand ui-bar?
Glad it worked and I might actually do that.

Reactions: r3bu

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
My current run is glitching out at the Miranda transform; either option throws up a bug.
Ah, I see where the problem is, you were using a save from 0.01 right? Well no problem. I'm uploading a new HTML with corrections. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please check the hotfix, it has been titled 0.03.4

• Love
Reactions: RadtheMan

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Alright uh, so 0.03 was an unmitigated disaster of a launch. For that I'm very sorry. That being said, I believe that most of the issues have been fixed with the 0.03.4 hotfix. Especially the updating of new variables with old saves. If anyone has any other issues please let me know.

Reactions: Dipasimaan
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes