VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.0] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we have game requests thread for a reason so all the impatient wankers can post "+1".
here we discuss the game/vn.

Reactions: beexcellent500

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree. the small wait its worth it to help the DEV gain more supporters.
at least we know theres many good people that understand what it means to be a supporter and they will not stop just because it gets leaked. for me its about respect, not just for the DEV but also the people that support him, so they get it first.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
leaked it in the update request nerds
It's disappointing to see the game leaked so quickly after release. A tremendous amount of work went into this major update over months of development.

While I don't mind if things get shared eventually, having a the game leaked immediately has an impact on the numbers. It's also the second time it happens so soon after release.

If the update genuinely missed the mark for you, I'm always happy to provide a refund, no questions asked. It's also an early release, things change until public release for a more polished experience.

Last edited:

beexcellent500

Jan 23, 2024
Unrelated to that guy leaking it, just finished 0.5. I'm really liking the toga party setting and all the events that came with it this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another evil cliffhanger at the end hahaha, I'm sensing a pattern if I'm remembering the old updates right

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtyomW0lf

xxsasukexxslayerxx

Oct 27, 2023
It's disappointing to see the game leaked so quickly after release. A tremendous amount of work went into this major update over months of development

While I don't mind if things get shared eventually, having a the game leaked immediately has an impact on the numbers.

If the update genuinely missed the mark for you, I'm always happy to provide a refund, no questions asked.

Don't think I didn't see that little bit of moralism there my guy, ill keep leaking it. Just for you.

Jul 27, 2019
If you didn't like the update I would happily refund you. It's always the same cycle every time, pretending to be annoyed at something and trying to hide behind a fake farce of heroism.

This is an early release and there was a lot of work put into it, it's a big update with a long development cycle so it's just disappointing to see. It does affect the numbers and at the end of the day this is a free game and I'm happy to see it shared on F95, but not in less than 24 hours.
Ngl this is gonna be one of the few times I do feel bad. It's a 1.5 month update, with more content than most devs put out in 4 months. With only a 1 week wait time. There's popular devs that put out 1/2 the content with 4x the wait time. That don't get leaked the literal day of.

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Ngl this is gonna be one of the few times I do feel bad. It's a 1.5 month update, with more content than most devs put out in 4 months. With only a 1 week wait time. There's popular devs that put out 1/2 the content with 4x the wait time. That don't get leaked the literal day of.
There's over 2 dozen scenes added to the gallery this update alone (not all explicit), I follow games that update bi-monthly that have only a tenth of that amount of content that this update has.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Well honestly I find it strange that the Dev is angry about the game being released immediately here, he himself said that he has done a huge amount of work in this time, but what do we find in the game instead, just corrections and some additions, well we have it got it for free, true, but I dare not think how those who help him financially feel after this joke, furthermore the Dev has changed some definitions on the game, where he specifies that there will be Ntr in various ways, especially with many Terrace actions, and also things to three, now I would like to know who yesterday and in the past called me prejudiced, because coincidentally, what I had anticipated, the Dev clarified today. , ridiculous

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
While I don't mind if things get shared eventually, having a the game leaked immediately has an impact on the numbers.
A game like Summertime Saga is free on releases and they make plenty of money.

If you don't consent to the amount you receive from your patreon to release your product, then simply don't release. Wait until you do or stop producing.

Once you have consented to a compensation for your labor, your product doesn't have a reasonable justification to be paid to use.

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes