sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Special Render (XIX) - Debbie

Our "Little" mermaid is on the shore. Will you help her learn how to use those endless legs?
Yes, I know most of you will say "Just open them!", but our sweet girl needs some love before that.
Enjoy the third render on this interlude cycle. Full HD (4K exclusive for subscribers.)
View attachment 3580770
How sweet she is. Hopefully she grows some bigger tits after we knock her up.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Most likely I messed up and this video linked to Youtube doesn't work. It's the first time I use Youtube to upload something.
It is scheduled to have public visibility at 00:00 on April 29th, the time two years ago when I published the initial release.
It's been a busy couple of years, but very fulfilling on a personal level. I would never have imagined two years ago how much support My Dorm has received.
Thank you, and let's go for the next two years!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, I have to admit, there is one type of image that the blinking distracts me ... when a character is in a "freeze-frame" pose and they still blink (For instance, if there's a shot of someone celebrating a victory with a fist pump, or something similar that would normally not be held long enough to blink).

Reactions: TropecitaGames

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Okay, I have to admit, there is one type of image that the blinking distracts me ... when a character is in a "freeze-frame" pose and they still blink (For instance, if there's a shot of someone celebrating a victory with a fist pump, or something similar that would normally not be held long enough to blink).
I brought up the blinking when I did my catch up a month or so ago. If you search the term, you should find a place or two Trope talks about it. I think he's experimenting (experimented?) with a couple of methods looking for what gets the "most natural" version programmed in. But I also got a little distracted (occasionally weirded out :LOL:) by it.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I brought up the blinking when I did my catch up a month or so ago. If you search the term, you should find a place or two Trope talks about it. I think he's experimenting (experimented?) with a couple of methods looking for what gets the "most natural" version programmed in. But I also got a little distracted (occasionally weirded out :LOL:) by it.
Yes, I can confirm he is currently experimenting with some variations. Nothing definitive yet, but I'm sure he will come up with something that works for everyone.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't know how many times I've double-tapped the Samantha ico file instead of the game app ...
I finally remembered thanks to your post that I had to remove it. The next update will be delayed for two weeks when a weird Ren'py bug shows up because that ico has been removed, even if it wasn't referenced anywhere. :D

I can't wait for Trope to admit that FC is one of the NTR experiments that escaped ...
FC?

When I introduced the blinking, I had doubts about that kind of image. Blink or no blink? I finally settled for blink when I thought that they normally wouldn't have held the pose enough to say two sentences.

I've made a small change in the blinking in v.0.17 and applied it to the previous updates (0.13-0.16). Let me know if you notice any difference.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I remember that. We talked about randomizing the blinks too.

I mean, it's the initials of the most important character of the whole update (according to it anyway) ... ;)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Dorm [v0.17.0 P2 Ch.5.0] [Tropecita Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.16.3 -> v0.17.0 [433 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes