Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Nope. It was a way to inform people who follow the thread but don't go to the Latest Games that the game was leaked ;)
No bad blood over it on my part. I've grown used to it.
And it's a great 2nd Anniversary present for all of you, right? :ROFLMAO:
Bro I'll say it again may you become the most ridiculously wealthy smut peddler who deals in pixelated titties!

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why not Fivesomes? :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Too many limbs :D

After this update, the child support grows a lot. It makes me happy but also nervous. Warning. The baby legion incoming.:BootyTime:
The MC can sell his share of NTR to Amanda and Eva... to pay for their kids' support!
Some hundreds of millions of dollars even if he doesn't sell everything.

Martha, Martha, MC and Martha?
There's only one... until NTR invents time travel and we can have Martha on her 18, 29, and 40y.o. versions at the same time. And the MC can impregnate the 18 y.o. version and be his own father... better not. That's been done.

Bro I'll say it again may you become the most ridiculously wealthy smut peddler who deals in pixelated titties!
Say No to Japanese style censure!!! No pixelated anything!!!
:ROFLMAO:

Not my sentence, but that other game's developer!

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Can anyone tell me if by harem it means you have no choice to romance all 200 girls at one time (200 being exagerated for people who can't take sarcasm) or we can choose who we want in the harem? I've come to compromise with harem games as long as I can choose who is in and who dosen't join.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me if by harem it means you have no choice to romance all 200 girls at one time (200 being exagerated for people who can't take sarcasm) or we can choose who we want in the harem? I've come to compromise with harem games as long as I can choose who is in and who dosen't join.
You can Choose whose "path" you want to take. You could also go the (imo) crazy path of celibacy if you'd like :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes