yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyDorm-P2CH5v0.17.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The MC can sell his share of NTR to Amanda and Eva... to pay for their kids' support!
Some hundreds of millions of dollars even if he doesn't sell everything.
I hope MC isn't stupid enough to actually do that.
Also isn't he suppose to have an MBA?
Imagine getting a huge company thrown into your lap just to get rid of it and then the IRS comes to fuck you over.

Hundreds of millions... yes... for the IRS... :KEK:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
We were supposed to wait patiently, and then there was such a surprise. I'm surprised but so nice. The file has already been downloaded. Now all I have to do is play. :love:

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Since they have cloning I'll take 3 of the 40 year old version please!
Remember cloning is only from an embryonary state. We need a time machine to go to the time when Meemaw was pregnant.

Was that a nod to Artifact?
To Timestamps

Imagine getting a huge company thrown into your lap just to get rid of it and then the IRS comes to fuck you over.

He is naive, not stupid. And he has reasons to not sell, besides money.

I have some... concerns about Madison...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's a cat girl. We won't let her become a cat lady, right?

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I would like, for those of you willing and with time to do it, if you could give some feedback on the update. Which scenes did you like or dislike? Did you try more than one of Maddie's scenes? Did you like the differences between them? How you compare Eva family meeting from the previous update with Amanda 's in this one? And any other feedback you can provide. Remember that, without knowing what works and what doesn't, I can't improve.

Thanks!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I would like, for those of you willing and with time to do it, if you could give some feedback on the update. Which scenes did you like or dislike? Did you try more than one of Maddie's scenes? Did you like the differences between them? How you compare Eva family meeting from the previous update with Amanda 's in this one? And any other feedback you can provide. Remember that, without knowing what works and what doesn't, I can't improve.

Thanks!
I enjoyed, it felt more substantial as well, maybe due to all the scene changes, not sure. I'm definitely jonesing to get the rest of the women preggers, as well as looking forward to spending time with our nurse and swimmer.

Basically I'm just bummed that you didn't start this like 5 years ago, so I could just play through that much content.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That was a fantastic and surprisingly huge update. Lots of progress and sexy times.

All of Amanda's scenes were great. She's really coming into her own as a character, Eva too though we didn't see as much of her this update.

Megan seems to be overlooking Kate for her beauty pageant, because Megan and Kate have incredibly similar figures and builds. Kate's boobs are bigger, but not massively bigger. Also, I would kill for a threesome with Megan and Kate. The two curvy girls together would be amazing.

Also also, if Megan thinks things are complicated with what little she knows, I can't wait to see her mind actually explode when she knows everything.

I do like how the living situation was raised, time to start looking at harem mansions. But that'll probably be a good while off, after the last students get moved in and absorbed into the family/harem.

Betty seems to be caring less and less about all the incest and dating multiple women the more she gets to play detective. Gods have mercy on us all when there's nothing more for her to discover and she starts getting bored.

I loved Eileen's speech to her mother. Brilliantly multilayered.

Very much looking forward to the next update

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Thanks!
Only feedback is that Megan needs to have that juicy booty get some luvin!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

That's when you replace all the IRS with obedient clones and begin your plans for world domination as MC places his offspring in positions of power! MWAHAHHA

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes