TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm [v0.17.0 P2 Ch.5.0] [Tropecita Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.16.3 -> v0.17.0 [433 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thanks Bob!

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
TropecitaGames CHOICE!!! i always look forward to these updates because i love your AVN its is fantastic and you got skills when it comes to making renders especially when it comes to details of some of them and others you seem to make them unique so thank you so much for that you sir are awesome :coffee: :love:(y):cool::love:
so looking forward to this update and heres to hoping in future we get to bang grandmaw in the future too
:coffee::love:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Can someone please explain to me why Martha is no longer your mother and Norah no longer your aunt? I skip quite a bit of content in order to see pregnancy reveal, but the business meeting with Aaron Amanda and Eva has a lot of new information I unfortunately miss. Thank you!

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Kaladore

May 15, 2020
Can someone please explain to me why Martha is no longer your mother and Norah no longer your aunt? I skip quite a bit of content in order to see pregnancy reveal, but the business meeting with Aaron Amanda and Eva has a lot of new information I unfortunately miss. Thank you!
You need the I-patch.

• Red Heart

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh, oh, oh and the skinny sporty one.

And the one with Vitiligo.

And everyone else that hasn't been forked yet.

And also the copper again, I miss the yeti.
Step by step and girl by girl. Some of the girls are due to a second/third encounter (Simone, Saira, Alexia, Erika...), and some to the first one (Debbie, Meemaw, Kate, Betty, Kim, Lisa, Eva, Amanda, Kiara...)
A shame the first encounter won't be group sex (except for some exception). I could get 9 girls in a single scene! :p

TropecitaGames CHOICE!!! i always look forward to these updates because i love your AVN its is fantastic and you got skills when it comes to making renders especially when it comes to details of some of them and others you seem to make them unique so thank you so much for that you sir are awesome :coffee: :love:(y):cool::love:
so looking forward to this update and heres to hoping in future we get to bang grandmaw in the future too
:coffee::love:
Thanks! Enjoy the leaked today update!

so should I save up or play:love:
Your girls aren't the protagonists in this update (20 and 30 sentences each).

You should apply the patch AND cycle the button in the main menu until it reads "Family" instead of "Clones"

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Step by step and girl by girl. Some of the girls are due to a second/third encounter (Simone, Saira, Alexia, Erika...), and some to the first one (Debbie, Meemaw, Kate, Betty, Kim, Lisa, Eva, Amanda, Kiara...)
A shame the first encounter won't be group sex (except for some exception). I could get 9 girls in a single scene! :p

You should apply the patch AND cycle the button in the main menu until it reads "Family" instead of "Clones"
Thank you dev!! I don't know it needs to click the family/clones option in order to open i-patch fully since I haven't played this game for quite a while.

• Red Heart
Sep 3, 2020

okay brother thank you I'm out of reactions for today but
icegif-1235.gif

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Are we gonna get non-leaked one, I want to respect your wish on this. :unsure:
Nope. It was a way to inform people who follow the thread but don't go to the Latest Games that the game was leaked ;)
No bad blood over it on my part. I've grown used to it.
And it's a great 2nd Anniversary present for all of you, right? :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes