youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NayasAdventures-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
So who is the MC??
Apparently, not the female protagonist in this developer's brain. Haven't started playing yet, but the disharmony of the title and the description stinks of a sexist trope I can't quite put my finger on. The one where you have a woman's story being told from or overshadowed by a man's POV. Like how the Zelda games always have you playing as Link.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Apparently, not the female protagonist in this developer's brain. Haven't started playing yet, but the disharmony of the title and the description stinks of a sexist trope I can't quite put my finger on. The one where you have a woman's story being told from or overshadowed by a man's POV. Like how the Zelda games always have you playing as Link.
You have issues.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Overwhelmed by the MC's disappearance, Naya feels surrounded by a dark aura. Is it because of her worries about the MC, or there is something more?
Her man's gone missing, his fate unknown, and this "dark aura" or whatever makes the FMC channel her inner dumb slut for ugly bastards and randos just cuz she supposedly misses him too much and dildos and sex toys don't exist in this fictional world ?? Man, these hoes sure ain't loyal.:ROFLMAO:

Sounds like a hit-or-miss kinda situation, but I can't deny the women look great and have curves in all the right places. We'll see how good or bad it really is after a few more updates.

Should I laugh here?
I'm pretty sure a hot asf voluptuous naked blonde like her is supposed to turn you on, but to each their own.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
thanks for your answer. Based on that I know this game isn't for me. Much love! <3

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, don't want to start a discussion or something, just want to know what are the future tags, if this is going to have ntr/sharinr or something like that. Or to better understanding, if it is a protagonist-centric game (meaning only mc sex)
1715477326553.png
(source: https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html)

I ask because of this preview image:

Dhukka

Nov 8, 2021
That started promisingly and then went completely off the rails. Great renders ruined by shitty story.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Well, I wanted to like this VN, but beside the beautifull renders, that about it, story is poorly written, often on the brink of unreal reality. Choices, what are that, they there but no matter you choose the outcome is exact the same. It just another trash VN with nice renders and characters to lure ya, but once playing ya get disappointed.

VelvetG

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to thank F95zone staff for posting my VN so quickly, allowing me to be part of this community, and to users who play and offer their feedback and opinions. You are awesome!

Maybe because I was too excited to share my game with you, or maybe because it is my first post on a forum, somehow I skipped some important tags: Paranormal and Fantasy. I planned this VN to be a combination between the modern world and a world of magic and supernatural. So… these tags will be heavily present during the gameplay.

A bit of clarification regarding the story, choices and minigames:

- This 0.01 version is more like a prologue of the game, just a bit of an introduction in the story, and presentation for some of the characters, with more to come. I know the story might seem a bit strange and confusing now, but everything will be pieced together and explained in the following development of this game.

- Both Naya and the male MC are the main protagonists of this story. Their actions and development will be equally important, but the MC will get into action later in this game, for now just Naya is the main protagonist. There will be multiple protagonists, more than just Naya and MC, which will all contribute to the construction of the overall story.

- There will be all kinds of sex, and most of it will not be avoidable. For now, the player will have just the option to skip parts of it or partly alter the scenes. You will not be able to choose a lesbianism or straight path, and it is not a protagonist-centric novel.
- Most of the scenes are not avoidable to help construct the main story, in the future development of this game, there will be multiple paths to choose from.

- For those who are not really a fan of the minigames, there is always the skip button available. But I would highly recommend trying them out, as they might open some hidden scenes.

I guess that’s it for now… I can not wait to hear more of your opinions. Cheers, have a happy Sunday! :)

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to thank F95zone staff for posting my VN so quickly, allowing me to be part of this community, and to users who play and offer their feedback and opinions. You are awesome!

Maybe because I was too excited to share my game with you, or maybe because it is my first post on a forum, somehow I skipped some important tags: Paranormal and Fantasy. I planned this VN to be a combination between the modern world and a world of magic and supernatural. So… these tags will be heavily present during the gameplay.

A bit of clarification regarding the story, choices and minigames:

- This 0.01 version is more like a prologue of the game, just a bit of an introduction in the story, and presentation for some of the characters, with more to come. I know the story might seem a bit strange and confusing now, but everything will be pieced together and explained in the following development of this game.

- Both Naya and the male MC are the main protagonists of this story. Their actions and development will be equally important, but the MC will get into action later in this game, for now just Naya is the main protagonist. There will be multiple protagonists, more than just Naya and MC, which will all contribute to the construction of the overall story.

- There will be all kinds of sex, and most of it will not be avoidable. For now, the player will have just the option to skip parts of it or partly alter the scenes. You will not be able to choose a lesbianism or straight path, and it is not a protagonist-centric novel.
- Most of the scenes are not avoidable to help construct the main story, in the future development of this game, there will be multiple paths to choose from.

- For those who are not really a fan of the minigames, there is always the skip button available. But I would highly recommend trying them out, as they might open some hidden scenes.

I guess that’s it for now… I can not wait to hear more of your opinions. Cheers, have a happy Sunday! :)
@ VelvetG great game , I like very much . please don't give up halfway .
Your Overview of game can be more detailed .
Several protagonists with different story lines merge into a finished game , and the character whose name the player enters is not the current protagonist . this matter should be included in the Overview to avoid more misunderstandings.

Too many people like to question a new game , or express dissatisfaction and criticism according to their own taste.
But I think , every new developer really needs the support and understanding of the players .
Each developer's passion and time are precious .
F95 and all developer didn't charge us anything , Why can't you appreciate the merits of each game?

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
@ VelvetG great game , I like very much . please don't give up halfway .
Your Overview of game can be more detailed .
Several protagonists with different story lines merge into a finished game , and the character whose name the player enters is not the current protagonist . this matter should be included in the Overview to avoid more misunderstandings.

Too many people like to question a new game , or express dissatisfaction and criticism according to their own taste.
But I think , every new developer really needs the support and understanding of the players .
Each developer's passion and time are precious .
F95 and all developer didn't charge us anything , Why can't you appreciate the merits of each game?
based.
hopefully future updates will have more of things which we've seen so far

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
great art, good story so far. i guess my only problem with it is your choices dont matter. she's gonna be a whore no matter what you choose. landlord comes around and both choices your given both lead to the same place sucking the landlord. gee personally i like my choices to matter. just another whore maker. just another carbon copy of all the other whore makers.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote