the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
So many girls packed inside 'bedroom of lust' with the background water animation on made the game became unbearably slow.

It's better to turn off the water animation on the background.

Wallyworld

Mar 7, 2019
I'm having several game crashes: 1. When I try to go to Lady Gloria's penthouse at Orion Hotel. 2. A few of the autosaves.

Is anyone else having this same issue?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sea animations takes 1.37mb, each girl animation about 2.5mb-4.5mb.
Got the same problem, the animated girls's effect is gorgeous, but game almost freezes. And I'm affraid it will become worst when more girls arrives (as I hope will be the case).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
There is only 1 developer and that is me. And my answer is probably never, cause I would have to translate it directly inside engine unless someone find way to "mod" visionaire studio games.
But u don't mind if somebody would make fan translation (and why u wanna do it inside engine since I was able to export texts to csv and po file formats)? I was planning to share exported texts from ur final version (since exported text structure is very different from version to version and there are no easy way to adapt translation for newer ones) of game so maybe there'll be some people wanna do it. But this would be hell work since there are tons of text and they should also translate walkthrough. For russian version u just need to change fonts with cyrillic suppport and add russian characters in the VIS .ved file but I've already solved this problem.

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
But u don't mind if somebody would make fan translation (and why u wanna do it inside engine since I was able to export texts to csv and po file formats)? I was planning to share exported texts from ur final version (since exported text structure is very different from version to version and there are no easy way to adapt translation for newer ones) of game so maybe there'll be some people wanna do it. But this would be hell work since there are tons of text and they should also translate walkthrough. For russian version u just need to change fonts with cyrillic suppport and add russian characters in the VIS .ved file but I've already solved this problem.
Like I said, I won't do it cause it includes a lot of work. But anyone is free to do it if they want. Some things are a bit tricky with vis and texts especially when it comes to importing texts to game. But if you know how to do it you are more then welcome to translate to any language or even mod the game any way you wish. :)

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
I'm having several game crashes: 1. When I try to go to Lady Gloria's penthouse at Orion Hotel. 2. A few of the autosaves.

Ya I am getting the same thing, game closes while trying to go into Glorias apartment, and the same thing happens when I go into the Therapists place. Not sure why, have reloaded, done other saves, can't find a work around. Really don't want to have to redownload a pile of stuff....so Ill probably file it away and see if it gets a fix in later updates. Shitty cause I can't advance the storyline parts of this update.

vazaz

Mar 30, 2018
I found two bugs in 0.51 tied to Dolores' storyline. In both cases, the root cause is having women in your platinum room before finishing her mini-quest once she has arrived in your gold room.

1) If you send Mia and Claudia to the platinum room before reaching the point where Maria suggests that you speak to a model, Claudia will re-appear in her apartment. You can click on her to speak with her (and Mia has dialogue but is otherwise invisible). She does send you to the next part of the quest (to speak with her mother). However, if you choose any of the options which relate to having sex, after the sex is done, the game returns to the platinum room. Since Willy isn't there, he can't move and you're stuck.

2) If you send Monique to the platinum room before Claudia sends you to her, then she isn't at her house (correctly), but there's no option to talk to her about the topic in the platinum room.

I also haven't been able to figure out why I can't get Skye to the platinum room, even though Savannah is in the gold room, but that may just be some missing trophy or something along those lines.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I found two bugs in 0.51 tied to Dolores' storyline. In both cases, the root cause is having women in your platinum room before finishing her mini-quest once she has arrived in your gold room.

1) If you send Mia and Claudia to the platinum room before reaching the point where Maria suggests that you speak to a model, Claudia will re-appear in her apartment. You can click on her to speak with her (and Mia has dialogue but is otherwise invisible). She does send you to the next part of the quest (to speak with her mother). However, if you choose any of the options which relate to having sex, after the sex is done, the game returns to the platinum room. Since Willy isn't there, he can't move and you're stuck.

2) If you send Monique to the platinum room before Claudia sends you to her, then she isn't at her house (correctly), but there's no option to talk to her about the topic in the platinum room.

I also haven't been able to figure out why I can't get Skye to the platinum room, even though Savannah is in the gold room, but that may just be some missing trophy or something along those lines.
I will look into Dolores line once again and try to solve it cause I am ofc aware that this might happen. Maybe I will add lines to Monique and Claudia even in plat room so we can still do this quest after we send them to plat room will be good and easy fix. And for Skye You need Savanah gold doll :) Anyway. Thank you for detailed description of a "bug".

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here as a major bug. When MC goes on Gloria's yacht and goes to talk to her daughter inside he ends of basically going behind the background and disappears. He gets stuck and I can't get him to come forward to exit outside.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here as a major bug. When MC goes on Gloria's yacht and goes to talk to her daughter inside he ends of basically going behind the background and disappears. He gets stuck and I can't get him to come forward to exit outside.
When Willy gets "out of normal wayborders" you can either simply right click to any exit on scene or press 0 to toggle teleport of/off and then click to any object on scene and he will "jump" to that object :) In case this happens to you every time... well your game files may corrupted since no one else had this sort of bug.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Got the same problem, the animated girls's effect is gorgeous, but game almost freezes. And I'm affraid it will become worst when more girls arrives (as I hope will be the case).
Yes, the game felt as if it's stopped.

Too many characters inside any room make the game so slow...

How about the option to choose how many and which girls to display inside the 'bedroom of lust'?

Last edited:

mario911

Nov 17, 2017

hi, same here, when i go to Lady Gloria's penthouse at Orion Hotel game crashed (closed) -have quest hint - Talk with Lady Gloria

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes