• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

osaruman50

Jan 3, 2018
The application aborted when clicked a step to Lady Gloria's penthouse at the 2nd floore of Orient Hotel in version 51

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (since it contains about 60k files)***
Compressed version v0.51 (Win) 6.53Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.50 to v0.51 (Win) 373Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.exe")

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Last edited:

Night Walker

Oct 25, 2020
Hi guys, I'm still on version 0.50 since I would like to save the best for the later versions. The problem with my collection is as the same as you guys that I still miss some lingerie pieces, pictures and a doll. Any hints or help would be appreciated mates.
Currently, I still miss these following items (normal path):
- 1 last doll (119/120)
- Elvira 15/29 pics
- Gabriella 20/25 pics
- Kelly 15/22 pics
- 56/60 pieces of lingerie (attached below for reference)
Thanks a lot guys

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hi guys, I'm still on version 0.50 since I would like to save the best for the later versions. The problem with my collection is as the same as you guys that I still miss some lingerie pieces, pictures and a doll. Any hints or help would be appreciated mates.
Currently, I still miss these following items (normal path):
- 1 last doll (119/120)
- Elvira 15/29 pics
- Gabriella 20/25 pics
- Kelly 15/22 pics
- 56/60 pieces of lingerie (attached below for reference)
Thanks a lot guys
Mark the doll that is missing on the screenshot, I'll try to help.
Lingerie:
1. Amanda Panties
2. Monique Stockings
3&4. Amy Panties and Amy Bra
Look for photos in the places where these characters appeared:
Elvira - Gloria Yacht and Orion Star Hotel
Gabriella - Majora Street, Neal's Place and Erohide
Kelly - University

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I want to note right away that I played 0.51 of Incest Path, loading autosave 0.49 (Gloria's room in the Orion Hotel).
1. If you immediately go through the plot without sex with Gloria and Nenad, and after finishing in the Fiona's Father's House, then the Gloria Platinum doll
will be unavailable.
2. If you send Monique to the Platinum Room without completing 1 lesson, then Monique Stockings will not be available.

I'm pretty confused with the collection. I found all the dolls and photographs, one portfolio is missing (Natasha portfolio bug?).
I found lingerie 55/57, but there were problems with it:
1. Panties found in Nenad's Studio are displayed as Diana's Panties on hover (scr.1).
2. Diana's Bra from The Cinema is not displayed in the collection, but the counter takes it into account (scr.1).
3. Corset Danielle is shown in the collection as Amy Panties.
4. Gabrielle Stockings is displayed as Gloria Stockings (scr.2).

Night Walker

Oct 25, 2020
Mark the doll that is missing on the screenshot, I'll try to help.
Lingerie:
1. Amanda Panties
2. Monique Stockings
3&4. Amy Panties and Amy Bra
Look for photos in the places where these characters appeared:
Elvira - Gloria Yacht and Orion Star Hotel
Gabriella - Majora Street, Neal's Place and Erohide
Kelly - University
Thanks mate, you helped a lot.
Monique' stockings are not in the scene, perhaps it's a bug.
Only Elvira 14 pictures are missing and I think I know where did I go wrong. I did not fuck her tities while she was on the upper deck. Now she's in platinum room and it's sweet memories now. Looks like I got no chance to collect these pictures from this point.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks mate, you helped a lot.
Monique' stockings are not in the scene, perhaps it's a bug.
Only Elvira 14 pictures are missing and I think I know where did I go wrong. I did not fuck her tities while she was on the upper deck. Now she's in platinum room and it's sweet memories now. Looks like I got no chance to collect these pictures from this point.
Try to repeat ALL sex scenes with Monique.

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
I started the game from the beginning because I haven't for a long time but I have a problem.
Selena speaks alone by the window in front of her room and it is empty.
Did anyone have any serious problems.

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
hello everyone has anyone managed to take everything in version 0.51 both normal and incest? I'm finished but some lingerie and porfolio are missing maybe it's normal or maybe not someone could say if you can recover everything waiting for the final game otherwise I have been walking around like a fool for hours without finding anything and also sweeping the walls ...

STet

Apr 17, 2020
hello everyone has anyone managed to take everything in version 0.51 both normal and incest? I'm finished but some lingerie and porfolio are missing maybe it's normal or maybe not someone could say if you can recover everything waiting for the final game otherwise I have been walking around like a fool for hours without finding anything and also sweeping the walls ...
I found 2 more underwear, you don't have Daisy's panties and bras (they appear in her apartment after having sex in the platinum room). Natasha's portfolio is buggy. How many normal path dolls? If not difficult, place a screenshot of the right side of the dolls. I have 226 on the way of incest, and 225 on the normal one. If you count, then both there and there are 225 dolls.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i'm right there with you, for the incest path only, i'm missing a few things, i also sent everyone that i can to the plat room, since there are a few things you can get while they are there, my game also bugged out on me as well, so maybe that's why i can't get the rest, idk, but good game, i might start over and go with the base path to see if i can get everything

STet

Apr 17, 2020
i'm right there with you, for the incest path only, i'm missing a few things, i also sent everyone that i can to the plat room, since there are a few things you can get while they are there, my game also bugged out on me as well, so maybe that's why i can't get the rest, idk, but good game, i might start over and go with the base path to see if i can get everything
Chemmy, tell me the name of the selected bodysuit please

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here you go and tell you the truth, i don't remember how i got it, i also downloaded the game, and updated it right away to 51 before playing, so this time, i'm going to play it until i finish 48, update to 49, finish it and so on, that might of been my problem as well on getting things to show up, but before i do that, i'm going to run around again checking everywhere 1 more time

Edit: What are these 3 here, only 3 i'm missing from the IR

Last edited:
Reactions: STet
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes