• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Here you go and tell you the truth, i don't remember how i got it, i also downloaded the game, and updated it right away to 51 before playing, so this time, i'm going to play it until i finish 48, update to 49, finish it and so on, that might of been my problem as well on getting things to show up, but before i do that, i'm going to run around again checking everywhere 1 more time

Edit: What are these 3 here, only 3 i'm missing from the IR
Thanks.
Fiona Bronze - сlick on one of the windows of her father's house
Erica Bronze - click on the pigeon next to where she first appeared

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018
Here you go and tell you the truth, i don't remember how i got it, i also downloaded the game, and updated it right away to 51 before playing, so this time, i'm going to play it until i finish 48, update to 49, finish it and so on, that might of been my problem as well on getting things to show up, but before i do that, i'm going to run around again checking everywhere 1 more time

Edit: What are these 3 here, only 3 i'm missing from the IR
1. Fiona - location: Fiona's Father's House - it spawned for me after clicking on a bunch of windows
2. Erica - location: Jeb Village - N Street - pigeon swallowed it
3. Brianna - location: bronze door - west room - crank one of the faucets

The only doll I'm missing is Brenda Platinum. I can't find it anywhere after 3some with Jade. I would appreciate some pointers.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
1. Fiona - location: Fiona's Father's House - it spawned for me after clicking on a bunch of windows
2. Erica - location: Jeb Village - N Street - pigeon swallowed it
3. Brianna - location: bronze door - west room - crank one of the faucets

The only doll I'm missing is Brenda Platinum. I can't find it anywhere after 3some with Jade. I would appreciate some pointers.
window of the white ferrari parked outside

Reactions: Rorcyn

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The first sex scene with her? To do this, you must first go through.
i believe so, about to start a new game here in a few, my game is all kinds of messed up, so if you haven't got it by the time i get it again, i will let you know

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I went through the game along the path of incest and normal. On incest, the doll counter showed 226/226, on a normal 225/226. Actually, I counted, and incest and normal there are 225 dolls. Tell me which doll I missed? Or is the doll buggy?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I went through the game along the path of incest and normal. On incest, the doll counter showed 226/226, on a normal 225/226. Actually, I counted, and incest and normal there are 225 dolls. Tell me which doll I missed? Or is the doll buggy?
looks like the doll counter is bug for you on normal

Govind69

May 20, 2020
i used saved gaes for version 51 . but i can not invite any of the new girls to the platinum room. there is no option there . why ? i completed all there stories. i can not open the unlockables . any solutions ?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes