HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Wait wtf? We can do that? I thought rejecting her advances would lock her out. Damn, I have to try it now!
yeah, you get fewer sex scenes, of course, but the best part is that Sage chases after MC, and it's a first for her.

Fix Maya's skin?
why ? not every girl needs to have perfect skin. i would welcome some stretch marks from growth spurts for example.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
How realistic is it that 5 girls that you have banged become friends and start hanging out? If it was me I wouldn't be able to remain friends with Josy at least.
depends how you break things off. if there is not much drama, and if each one decide that having you in their life is better than not, it's not that far fetched.

The worst part is how Josy is taking the rejection if you don't choose her, makes me regret the choice a bit since she is so lovely. I wonder if it is possible to reignite the relationship later on.
it's part of growing up. but yeah, DPC is certainly setting up baits for the player for a late Josy path. Maya also has an equivalent scene. might be more geared towards breaking the throuple, but could be adapted for late paths.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
My impression is that Josy is more of a DIK girl but is CHICK-neutral because of Maya
or she wants to be liked by everyone so she is agreeable to all kinds of people.
she enjoys pranks and also being treated with respect.
closer to neutral. but it might change now that she is getting out of her shell and earning some character growth

Murgus

May 17, 2018
or she wants to be liked by everyone so she is agreeable to all kinds of people.
she enjoys pranks and also being treated with respect.
closer to neutral. but it might change now that she is getting out of her shell and earning some character growth
I've been thinking about that scene. First she is about to delete the photo with the MC but suddenly decides not to. This could mean that she still values the memories and wants to continue being friends. But another interpretation is that she has decided to try to win the MC back. She is obviously bothered by what that guy said at the party and therefore she deletes her quite generic description on rooster. The question now is whether she will look for new hobbies and try new things for herself or as a means to impress the MC.

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
  1. This one is public knowledge because you post the cluck from the retirement home if you take that option.
  2. Only Jacob knows that you had any influence over that. I don't think he'd be bragging that MC got rid of the Alphas because he was too scared to talk to a girl while they were there.
i think MC also gets a cluck when he goes to the strip club, posted by a DIK

and during the HOT party, Sage would definitely know, she is not stupid, the Alphas leave just after MC arrives, and she gets the report from each sister that witness MC doing it. Josy also witnesses one instance. Lily another. Dawes is pretty obvious as it's a prank that only a DIK would dare try, and everyone knows Jacob wouldn't do it. Heather will link her event to MC directly. the rest are ambiguous, but a strong image begins to form at that point :D

So it's clear that the majority of the decisions that decide MCs affinity are not know by the LIs. Individual LIs would only know 2 or 3 at most of the decisions that decide whether they like MC or not. Meanwhile the everyday interactions that they have with MC which decide his status have no impact on whether they like him or not.
I see it more as the affinity choices shaping MC's decision making for stuff that happens off screen, and his overall behavior.
status only affects his replies, which can easily be tolerated and overlooked.

Reactions: dav3knight

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I've been thinking about that scene. First she is about to delete the photo with the MC but suddenly decides not to. This could mean that she still values the memories and wants to continue being friends. But another interpretation is that she has decided to try to win the MC back. She is obviously bothered by what that guy said at the party and therefore she deletes her quite generic description on rooster. The question now is whether she will look for new hobbies and try new things for herself or as a means to impress the MC.
or she will work on herself not to need to be liked by everyone. cutting Becky out, or at least telling her off, would be a good sign. embracing what she really likes for herself, and not care about what other people think. etc. she needs a confidence boost if she is to have a hard look at her current relationship.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
or she will work on herself not to need to be liked by everyone. cutting Becky out, or at least telling her off, would be a good sign. embracing what she really likes for herself, and not care about what other people think. etc. she needs a confidence boost if she is to have a hard look at her current relationship.
Fair enough, self improvement makes sense. But it's probably not a coincidence that this comes immediately after her decision not to delete her photo with the MC. Assuming that she doesn't do this if MC chooses her and Maya. I haven't played that path yet in e10 so I don't know.

Reactions: HiP1

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Josy's scene in her room in ep10 if you never pursued her is so pathetic, that it's actually kinda funny. Her reaction & attitude when breaking up with her & Maya makes perfect sense when you actually think about it. That potential break up is the worst thing that's ever happened to her, she's a (semi spoiled?) daddy's girl who's never been told no & given just about everything she's ever wanted. It may seen like I'm hating on her but that's just my brutally honest interpretation of her character. Josy's an amazing MG but that girl does not like being told no or that she can't have something.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Josy's scene in her room in ep10 if you never pursued her is so pathetic, that it's actually kinda funny. Her reaction & attitude when breaking up with her & Maya makes perfect sense when you actually think about it. That potential break up is the worst thing that's ever happened to her, she's a (semi spoiled?) daddy's girl who's never been told no & given just about everything she's ever wanted. It may seen like I'm hating on her but that's just my brutally honest interpretation of her character. Josy's an amazing MG but that girl does not like being told no or that she can't have something.
Please tell me that she doesn't do this if the MC remains in the relationship. That might not be as pathetic but still odd. Like asking DPC to tell us this isn't canon without saying that it isn't canon

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
are talking about the scene where she deletes her account in her room or whatever on her laptop. If so I dont see that at all it's her feeling insecure about her self after the jerk at the party forgot his name. Otherwise I don't recall the scene haha

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
after you end up in a relationship with her She not give a fuck about dick choices, and often give rp+, for it , unless it's involve Maya too.
Maya holding her back, so much . . .:rolleyes:
I think it good character development for her that she ends up liking dik mc which Josy always has had a dik she just doesn't want MC to be a asshole. But our long patience will one day soon pay off and we will get Josy alone

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Josy's scene in her room in ep10 if you never pursued her is so pathetic
they had a crush on each other for the whole summer, and they have a moment just before MC leaves for college, and then the date with potential sex. all that is canon. even if the player is not interested in her, MC was, a lot.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Fair enough, self improvement makes sense. But it's probably not a coincidence that this comes immediately after her decision not to delete her photo with the MC. Assuming that she doesn't do this if MC chooses her and Maya. I haven't played that path yet in e10 so I don't know.
the photo deletion and undeletion only happens if you break up with her and maya in ep9 after choosing another path in ep8.
she will still do the rooster bio and hobby search no matter what.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
By the same logic, there was no point in finishing Acting Lessons and coming up with hundreds of reasons to continue it. And if he understands that he wants to earn money further, then he does not need to stretch Being a DIK to new seasons, but finish and start a new game. So far, as he says, he has no plans for a new game, he is completely absorbed in DIK, and is thinking about rest, that this will be his last game... But that’s for now. And then in the distant future in a few years... A new game, or a BaDIK remaster, BaDIK 2... There are many options. But there is no point in endlessly milking one game if you can finish it and start something new. Because patrons can really run out of steam, that's true.

But it is important!:mad::ROFLMAO:
That's not quite right. DPC himself has already written that he has an idea for another game, but doesn't want to reveal anything about it because, logically, he doesn't want other game developers to take up this idea and develop a game based on it before he does. That is also understandable. He also wrote that he would take some time out after BaDIK and then think about what to do next.

So he has an idea and just doesn't know yet whether he will realize it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's not quite right. DPC himself has already written that he has an idea for another game, but doesn't want to reveal anything about it because, logically, he doesn't want other game developers to take up this idea and develop a game based on it before he does. That is also understandable. He also wrote that he would take some time out after BaDIK and then think about what to do next.

So he has an idea and just doesn't know yet whether he will realize it.
This makes sense; in the indie industry it is difficult to protect your intellectual property.
And anyone in his place, after so many years of work, would take a year off, somewhere on a tropical island.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know who to beat up first for making Josy feel sad.
That guy who insulter her at the party would be a good choice. I would enjoy pulling his teeth out with pliers.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
mkay...
BeingADIK 2024-03-15 23-14-54-54.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes