Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020

View attachment 3539564
Jill not wearing a bra and with a see-through top? That is for sure a pleasant surprise, it seems that she is finally getting comfortable around MC. I hope she will also start showing more of her ass given how often MC praises it (she is the only main girl we have never seen wearing a thong soo far).
Good sign, she is practising her skill. I'm curious to see if this time MC will explode in her mouth like he said he could.

Aug 29, 2023
ReallyNotTina is still under the weather, so we didn’t play Being a DIK this week either. I mean, we could if she also had a Mac and we could do the screen-sharing thing, but she doesn’t so we can’t. We can network Assassin’s Creed at least.

Meanwhile I’ve been monkeying with the game here and there. At the HOT party in episode 7, I’m in the bad habit of giving Becky an absinthe and cola every single time. Because it makes her puke. It’s great.

Absinthe1.jpg

There was one girl in college I wish I could’ve done something like this to. Nah, strike that; I wish I could’ve punched her in the head. But I’m a fucking gentleman.

Out of curiosity I tried absinthe and Pepsi. It’s not great. But absinthe and Dr. Pepper is actually quite good.

Anyway it never occurred to me before to try that unholy concoction out on anyone else. So for shits n giggles, I did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
ReallyNotTina is still under the weather, so we didn’t play Being a DIK this week either. I mean, we could if she also had a Mac and we could do the screen-sharing thing, but she doesn’t so we can’t. We can network Assassin’s Creed at least.

Meanwhile I’ve been monkeying with the game here and there. At the HOT party in episode 7, I’m in the bad habit of giving Becky an absinthe and cola every single time. Because it makes her puke. It’s great.

View attachment 3540033

There was one girl in college I wish I could’ve done something like this to. Nah, strike that; I wish I could’ve punched her in the head. But I’m a fucking gentleman.

Out of curiosity I tried absinthe and Pepsi. It’s not great. But absinthe and Dr. Pepper is actually quite good.

Anyway it never occurred to me before to try that unholy concoction out on anyone else. So for shits n giggles, I did.

You forgot that the MC also thinks it's "alright" when Lilly offers him a few shots of the stuff before and after fucking him at that same party. Because that bottle is actually hers.
;)

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

View attachment 3540033

Haha no updates for one more week then, it's pity! :oops:

For absinthe... it all depends if you can drink strong things or not. Melted/burned sugar is a common thing to add to and let whole thing in fire for a moment (part of alcohol will evaporate as well). Melted sugar will improve the taste and make consuming easier as well. Best companion. Like lemon & salt for tequila.

Real absinthe, which contains wormwood extract, is a completely different experience (and you always can add this ingridient by yourself if you was not lucky enough to get the bottle of genuine one). Just don't do more than a couple of shots or you'll be completely fucked up by both alcohol % and drug intoxication.

In general drinking of the pure 80% alcohol is not worse than 40% (vodka, rum, whiskey and so on) which is diluted with fizzy soda.

Payjama girl

Dec 3, 2022
MC pursued her. It's a canon thing and part of plot. They can remain friends (library scene), but both knows that it's not so.

Regarding break up, you got it wrong, imo. It's not about "I didn't got what I wanted" and that she is spoiled, but about MC behaviour and leading things too far to ditch them in such way. MC feels guilty and knows that he fucked up (his own throughs and words during EP10 scenes). The only thing that let's Maya to react differently is that she used to it, she is sceptic, because almost everything failed or didn't worked out in her life. Also she got a true good person and friend around as MC, like the Derek, and she treasures it. Josy will probably also come to this throughts, she calmed down more or less at the end of EP10 and they will probably patch the things in EP11.

She clearly explained her behavior to Sage. 1. They never was the friends to remain the friends, they have to start from scratch and forgive each other for this to work out. 2. She feels betrayed and confused, because she thought that MC feels the same way she did, but "it was opposite". So, "pathetic" reaction from her would be like if she would silently eaten this pill and act as nothing happened. Her reaction is quite emotional but understandable and plausible. That's all.

Just download season 3 and extract to a separate folder, don't try to mix the files or you will ruin your Season 1-2 installation.
Thank youuuu

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Josy's scene in her room in ep10 if you never pursued her is so pathetic, that it's actually kinda funny. Her reaction & attitude when breaking up with her & Maya makes perfect sense when you actually think about it. That potential break up is the worst thing that's ever happened to her, she's a (semi spoiled?) daddy's girl who's never been told no & given just about everything she's ever wanted. It may seen like I'm hating on her but that's just my brutally honest interpretation of her character. Josy's an amazing MG but that girl does not like being told no or that she can't have something.
:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes