UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
They’re a 100 times minus his watermelons :BootyTime:
I wonder how often we changes his watermelons. Has to be every few days, considering how quickly they would expire under given 'conditions'. I am surprised no one has noticed him buying that many watermelons and bringing them straight to his room. Funniest thing is that he never buys anything himself, so he must have had a supplier :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I wonder how often we changes his watermelons. Has to be every few days, considering how quickly they would expire under given 'conditions'. I am surprised no one has noticed him buying that many watermelons and bringing them straight to his room. Funniest thing is that he never buys anything himself, so he must have had a supplier :ROFLMAO:
He will not just throw away the melon after use.
I think he likes melon cream pie. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: UrFriend

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The one thing that holds me back from DIK runs is that you lose 3 main girls from that affinity, which is insane. But if it is possible that Josy could be a DIK LI later on then I would play it more.
yeah the only reason for me to ever do a DIK run is to have a different variation of Sage since in one of the episodes you can only do anal with Sage if you are a Dik. Also Quinn I guess but I hate her so

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes