• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
But then Maya and Josy wouldn't be able to have fairy wings during sex! It makes no fucking sense whatsoever, (did they glue it to their skin?) but it was hot as fuck.
it has some moments
BeingADIK 2024-05-11 05-08-43-53.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-11 05-09-56-74.jpg
The only scene where the MC is dominant is during episode 1 with sage, other than that there is no other domination scene outside of sex. And there is no corruption of any kind. But at least you can fight. :HideThePain:
I swear this is a new trend, every other day new stupid people show up, with stupid questions:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Josy's scene in Episode 10 would've been perfect... if not for those damn chrome teeth that DPC ignores in favor of his godforsaken pride. He'll fix the reflection off a bottle but not this glaring stain on a work of art.
I mean the way you express yourself is the answer to why he isn't doing it. Or one of the answers anyway. He did fix an issue, but instead of appreciating that people just demand more fixing and in the process call him an idiot for prioritising a fix for an issue that turned up in a much smaller quantity and was therefore much easier to do. So if he fixes the teeth, people will just demand something else including stuff from seasons 1 and 2.

Personally I'd rather he focus on finishing the game first and then redoing the art. He is going to have to do the whole thing again anyway to get the art to the level of the final season. I'd even be a bit worried if he did fix something because it might mean he got writer's block and that would REALLY slow down the updates.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean the way you express yourself is the answer to why he isn't doing it. Or one of the answers anyway. He did fix an issue, but instead of appreciating that people just demand more fixing and in the process call him an idiot for prioritising a fix for an issue that turned up in a much smaller quantity and was therefore much easier to do. So if he fixes the teeth, people will just demand something else including stuff from seasons 1 and 2.

Personally I'd rather he focus on finishing the game first and then redoing the art. He is going to have to do the whole thing again anyway to get the art to the level of the final season. I'd even be a bit worried if he did fix something because it might mean he got writer's block and that would REALLY slow down the updates.
:oops:
To think that solving the problem of a reflection on a bottle (which 99% of players would not have noticed) is comparable to solving an aesthetic problem of an LI (which 99% of players notice) seems really absurd to me

Jul 29, 2017

"Oh no, people are complaining about me going back to correct something 0.001% of players would've noticed instead of a consistently awful looking part of my popular game that I can easily fix going forward! Well nuts to them, they'll just ask for more fixes! What's next, fixing the grammar on some of the translations?"
Come on man. It shouldn't matter if someone pointing out this mistake is being snarky or not, it's a legitimate issue that he's ignoring by sticking his fingers in his ears and going LALALALALALA. If he fixed the teeth starting with Episode 11, I would not expect him to halt production on future episodes just to go back to 1-10 and fix those first. Some people might ask for that, but that actually is unreasonable.
Now, when the game is complete, could he go back to fix past mistakes in a simple patch? Sure. Would he? I think he'd only do it as part of a massive remaster project, but his idea for a new game might take precedent.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
"Oh no, people are complaining about me going back to correct something 0.001% of players would've noticed instead of a consistently awful looking part of my popular game that I can easily fix going forward! Well nuts to them, they'll just ask for more fixes! What's next, fixing the grammar on some of the translations?"
Come on man. It shouldn't matter if someone pointing out this mistake is being snarky or not, it's a legitimate issue that he's ignoring by sticking his fingers in his ears and going LALALALALALA. If he fixed the teeth starting with Episode 11, I would not expect him to halt production on future episodes just to go back to 1-10 and fix those first. Some people might ask for that, but that actually is unreasonable.
Now, when the game is complete, could he go back to fix past mistakes in a simple patch? Sure. Would he? I think he'd only do it as part of a massive remaster project, but his idea for a new game might take precedent.
You complain about his pride but can't reel in your own pride? Pot, meet kettle.

Do you want the problem fixed or do you just want to complain about it? The price is to remove the snark. And getting other people to remove the snark too. That's the depressing part. Someone else gets too much on his nerves for me to get a better version of the game.

Jul 29, 2017
You complain about his pride but can't reel in your own pride? Pot, meet kettle.

Do you want the problem fixed or do you just want to complain about it? The price is to remove the snark. And getting other people to remove the snark too. That's the depressing part. Someone else gets too much on his nerves for me to get a better version of the game.
Yeah, I can see where this is going. Let's just say I disagree and move on.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
based on how much simping you do toward him, I assumed you already a patreon of him:unsure:
That crossed the line to simping for you?

Does that mean that you are simping other people by calling me a simp?

Would I be simping you if I stopped?

How do I get out of this catch 22?

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes