Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
"Oh no, people are complaining about me going back to correct something 0.001% of players would've noticed instead of a consistently awful looking part of my popular game that I can easily fix going forward! Well nuts to them, they'll just ask for more fixes! What's next, fixing the grammar on some of the translations?"
Come on man. It shouldn't matter if someone pointing out this mistake is being snarky or not, it's a legitimate issue that he's ignoring by sticking his fingers in his ears and going LALALALALALA. If he fixed the teeth starting with Episode 11, I would not expect him to halt production on future episodes just to go back to 1-10 and fix those first. Some people might ask for that, but that actually is unreasonable.
Now, when the game is complete, could he go back to fix past mistakes in a simple patch? Sure. Would he? I think he'd only do it as part of a massive remaster project, but his idea for a new game might take precedent.
You complain about his pride but can't reel in your own pride? Pot, meet kettle.

Do you want the problem fixed or do you just want to complain about it? The price is to remove the snark. And getting other people to remove the snark too. That's the depressing part. Someone else gets too much on his nerves for me to get a better version of the game.

Jul 29, 2017
You complain about his pride but can't reel in your own pride? Pot, meet kettle.

Do you want the problem fixed or do you just want to complain about it? The price is to remove the snark. And getting other people to remove the snark too. That's the depressing part. Someone else gets too much on his nerves for me to get a better version of the game.
Yeah, I can see where this is going. Let's just say I disagree and move on.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
based on how much simping you do toward him, I assumed you already a patreon of him:unsure:
That crossed the line to simping for you?

Does that mean that you are simping other people by calling me a simp?

Would I be simping you if I stopped?

How do I get out of this catch 22?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
nah, that is a decent comment, neither badass nor pussy
this is when he is act like a pussy : :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3624146
View attachment 3624147
That is pretty pussy.

Always dislike how the guy is too much a coward to bonk Josy there on non throuple path.

If he's Others who cares about Maya's feelings, if she ain't fucking her girlfriend right she doesn't deserve Josy.

And if he's with Sage, Jill or Bella, meh they'll understand.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
That is pretty pussy.

Always dislike how the guy is too much a coward to bonk Josy there on non throuple path.

If he's Others who cares about Maya's feelings, if she ain't fucking her girlfriend right she doesn't deserve Josy.

frankly if he was one of those paths MC should have no "private time" with neither Josy or Maya, or any other girl to be honest. ;)
But yeah on the others paths, MC and Josy should have sex there(y)

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
frankly if he was one of those paths MC should have no "private time" with neither Josy or Maya, or any other girl to be honest. ;)
Yeah, it already feels forced. Annoying how you can be on another girl's path and try to dedicate most of the MC's free time to them and then you'll just be required to spend time with Josy or Maya anyway because they both happen to be part of an important plotline at the moment and the MC wants to "stay friends" with them. Most of the time those scenes lead to the dreaded teasing of a sex scene with them where the MC won't actually get involved at all, since you're not even given the choice to do so. It's one of those unnecessary, useless moments in the game where you basically just have to put up with the bullshit, which obviously becomes bothersome over time.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
That is pretty pussy.

sage....baby.....i know i fucked up, but you have to admit, she has a great ass.
you understand, right?:HideThePain:
i Untitled.jpg
sage, i dont like the look youre giving me right now........sage?........honey?

Untitegled.jpg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'll probably never get over the amazement of how well this dude manages to use so many words every week without telling us anything really concrete or interesting. Yeah, you made renders. Hmm,... yes,... interesting...
I'll probably never get over the amazement of how so many people get hung up on getting some concrete every week like number of renders or percentages. Yeah, I'm sure you actually bother count them when you finally get the game. Hmm,... yes,... interesting...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
sage....baby.....i know i fucked up, but you have to admit, she has a great ass.
you understand, right?:HideThePain:
i View attachment 3624221
sage, i dont like the look youre giving me right now........sage?........honey?

View attachment 3624227
Sage all bout those threesomes now.

I wouldn't take Josy over Camila, but she'd be somewhere in the top 5 of potential Sage threesomes.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes