• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
seeing the update gave me some hope that the interlude won't take that long and yes tide people over with some story content, also I wanted to get peoples thoughts on this : the scene where MC is at Bella's house and sleeping and Jill is there, when they get in bed and Jill says "It won't happen again" it gives me some vibes that either Jill and Bella fooled around or that Jill and Bella's husband maybe did? or there was some

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
seeing the update gave me some hope that the interlude won't take that long and yes tide people over with some story content, also I wanted to get peoples thoughts on this : the scene where MC is at Bella's house and sleeping and Jill is there, when they get in bed and Jill says "It won't happen again" it gives me some vibes that either Jill and Bella fooled around or that Jill and Bella's husband maybe did? or there was some
Just replayed Ep. 8, told Sage about Chad and keeping a separate Season 3 save just for that reason. It might seem to have a decent ending now between them, but you can never be too cautious.

EDIT: Guessing the site's issues is what's keeping me from synching the Patreon pledges. Or does DPC's Patreon icon not work or something?

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Just replayed Ep. 8, told Sage about Chad and keeping a separate Season 3 save just for that reason. It might seem to have a decent ending now between them, but you can never be too cautious.

EDIT: Guessing the site's issues is what's keeping me from synching the Patreon pledges. Or does DPC's Patreon icon not work or something?
I think you maybe replied about someone elses post lol these server errors are too funny

always86

Mar 19, 2020

DIKs!

Right now, I'm mostly working on Steam beta testing, bug fixing, etc.

But I'm also using my PCs by posing and rendering animations for the next update.

I'm polishing the walkthrough and releasing it to the Major DIK tiers and above this weekend.

Today, I want to talk about what's coming up in Season 3.

If you haven't played episode 8 yet. Please, stop reading right now, as you will get spoiled.

I would even advise you not to read my future posts until you have played and finished episode 8.

Spoilers are incoming below this sentence.

So, what is the plan for Season 3?

As you saw from reaching the end of Season 2, Episode 9 is not the next update that I will release.

Right now, we have reached an approximate midpoint of the main story.

Where we are right now, I have planned for a special part of the game that I have chosen to call "Interlude - Riding the Waves".

An interlude is a short story in the middle of an ongoing story, and that's what's next for Being a DIK.

Season 3 will start with this shorter interlude, and after that, Episode 9 will continue where you left off.

I will release the interlude before episode 9. This gives you some more Being a DIK content faster, and it also gives a perfect opportunity to make sure that the save transfers from Season 2 to Season 3 works for all of your games.

I wanted to manage your expectations for what the next release means in terms of development and content by telling you this.

The interlude won't be as long as the previous episodes have been, and it will primarily be focused on story events, not lewd content.

It's a shorter piece of the story that's too big to be handled within an episode and focused on story events that I want to tell in a certain way.

I hope that this will come to mean that the upcoming development cycle will be shorter as well. Both the planned animation and render count won't be near what you've seen recently from me.

That said, I know that the interlude will speak for itself and be both satisfying and worth playing for any fan of the game.

I will have more information about the interlude later and tease it more with previews and status updates.

After the interlude has been released on Patreon, it will be full speed ahead with episode 9 development.

Season 3 as a whole will feel fresh and fun; I have big plans for it.

I appreciate your support, and I hope you will enjoy the journey ahead on your chosen roads.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Serval positive things in this, one is that he is using his systems To render while working on Steam. Hopefully that means a month of renders Which could be 1000+ stills and or 50-80 animations all done by the start of January. Depending how much smaller he intends it to be that could be a significant portion of the content.

Also “Riding the Waves“ is a terrible cheesy subtitle.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I wanted to get peoples thoughts on this : the scene where MC is at Bella's house and sleeping and Jill is there, when they get in bed and Jill says "It won't happen again" it gives me some vibes that either Jill and Bella fooled around or that Jill and Bella's husband maybe did? or there was some
Probably the scene implies that time ago Jill tried to kiss Isabella, or something like that, in a similar situation of they both sharing a bed, was rejected, and now is a touchy subject. Jill seems to be afraid of men and maybe though that could be more confortable to try kissing with someone she trust, like her best friend. But I don´t think that it is related with Isabella´s husband, or has any special relevance for the plot. Just the excuse that came to the dev´s head to make Jill leave Bella´s bed and go sleep at the couch with the MC, in order of getting the following scene.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Haha I didn’t even know that they could talk about the dick pick. :ROFLMAO:
I always take a massive chick route with Jill, but after seeing the entire discussion it makes their post lewd scene discussion even better!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, it's kinda good deed to do a dickpick on Jill's path. Interesting.
I guess it's only Jill path, with no jealousy points (or whatever they was called. I don't remember).

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Probably the scene implies that time ago Jill tried to kiss Isabella, or something like that, in a similar situation of they both sharing a bed, was rejected, and now is a touchy subject. Jill seems to be afraid of men and maybe though that could be more confortable to try kissing with someone she trust, like her best friend. But I don´t think that it is related with Isabella´s husband, or has any special relevance for the plot. Just the excuse that came to the dev´s head to make Jill leave Bella´s bed and go sleep at the couch with the MC, in order of getting the following scene.
I mean I guess a device to get her to leave, but that could honestly be a good past tidbit or an interesting piece of Jill's person, it makes me wonder if that scene where the MC sleeps in Jill's bed that first time where she gets off on his hand could have happened similarly with Bella and maybe it freaked her out? it just has been one of those unanswered things I would like to know about but I doubt we will get anything out of it.

Sep 9, 2021
Whenever someone disses Jill, just remember future Quinn...

Compared to the prize

Haters gotta hate
To the all Jill simps : It's from the bottom of your but-t :rolleyes::cautious::LOL:
1544537_2.png
Jesus christ. I have SO many quoted messages to reply to but this site is triggering my IED so Im gonna back away before I end up with a broken computer.
I got this, I know it's a best gift for fantasy chasers ! :whistle: (y)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I hope the content of the upcoming episodes are not reduced because of the common complaint that the game development "is taking too long", the content that every episode bring us is hours and hours long and it is so worth it.

"I hope that this will come to mean that the upcoming development cycle will be shorter as well. Both the planned animation and render count won't be near what you've seen recently from me."

I guess he is talking about the interlude here, right?
No, he's talking about episode 9. As I understand it, there will be no obscene prices in the interlude, and it will be very short. But he wants to release her early so that the cartridges don't wait six months, since Zoey's backstory takes a lot of time. I believe the Interlude will be released in winter, and episode 9 will be released in summer.

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
So, it's kinda good deed to do a dickpick on Jill's path. Interesting.
I guess it's only Jill path, with no jealousy points (or whatever they was called. I don't remember).
Yeah, it’s very specific scene! You must :
—Make sure that Jill never see your dick in the showers in episode 4
—Take the pick in episode 5
—You must never have sex with Sage or Josy.

That’s a very rare achievement ! :LOL:

Reactions: JETracktor

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think this whole game so far has been geared to a MC & Jill relationship, the Bella thing wasn't going to work as she is about to become his teacher full time and continuing a relationship with the mc would jeopardise her dream job.
Maya and Josy, got too much going on between themselves, the best he'll get with them is to be their fucktoy when they want a dick and even going with the Jill route the MC still hasn't told Maya and Josy.

Sage, especially after the MC finds out who she is would have probably not worked out between them and she'll be leaving college at the end of the year anyway and they don't really have anything in common as their relationship was built on sympathy with one needing it and the other using it to get in her pants.

Not sure the girl on the MCs dad's doorstep was, but I get the feeling it must be the girlfriend that moved away when he was younger, she looked too young to be someone romantically involved with the dad, unless of course that was why she moved in the first place.

I don't know if the dev doesn't like Maya, but every time you see a close up of Maya she has the skin of a old woman, it looks to be old and wrinkled, none of the others look like that.

I didn't like the fact the MC (player) had to choose which relationship option he was going to pursue, would have like to carry on all the relationships, it seems really bad you got to pick between Bella and Jill, there was a nice threesome opportunity for those two and the MC. It's means he can't follow any type of sexual encounters except with his choice of partner/s.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Something that annoys me in this game is the money system, I've never got any money and why do all the girls seem to want to charge for sex at all the parties, I've got a cheque for $5000 and none of it is usable, so it makes you wonder what was the point of it, might as well have just given the MC the rest of the inheritance and not even bother with the $5k.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
So it looks like we are almost halfway through the story, I know we still have years of BADIK but reading already about the length and ending of the story gets me a little sad.

I'm so fond of the characters, the story, the moments that the game has brought us, the setting... everything. The bittersweet feeling when the end comes will be very heavy.

Reactions: Jimmy90

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

DIKs!

Right now, I'm mostly working on Steam beta testing, bug fixing, etc.

But I'm also using my PCs by posing and rendering animations for the next update.

I'm polishing the walkthrough and releasing it to the Major DIK tiers and above this weekend.

Today, I want to talk about what's coming up in Season 3.

If you haven't played episode 8 yet. Please, stop reading right now, as you will get spoiled.

I would even advise you not to read my future posts until you have played and finished episode 8.

Spoilers are incoming below this sentence.

So, what is the plan for Season 3?

As you saw from reaching the end of Season 2, Episode 9 is not the next update that I will release.

Right now, we have reached an approximate midpoint of the main story.

Where we are right now, I have planned for a special part of the game that I have chosen to call "Interlude - Riding the Waves".

An interlude is a short story in the middle of an ongoing story, and that's what's next for Being a DIK.

Season 3 will start with this shorter interlude, and after that, Episode 9 will continue where you left off.

I will release the interlude before episode 9. This gives you some more Being a DIK content faster, and it also gives a perfect opportunity to make sure that the save transfers from Season 2 to Season 3 works for all of your games.

I wanted to manage your expectations for what the next release means in terms of development and content by telling you this.

The interlude won't be as long as the previous episodes have been, and it will primarily be focused on story events, not lewd content.

It's a shorter piece of the story that's too big to be handled within an episode and focused on story events that I want to tell in a certain way.

I hope that this will come to mean that the upcoming development cycle will be shorter as well. Both the planned animation and render count won't be near what you've seen recently from me.

That said, I know that the interlude will speak for itself and be both satisfying and worth playing for any fan of the game.

I will have more information about the interlude later and tease it more with previews and status updates.

After the interlude has been released on Patreon, it will be full speed ahead with episode 9 development.

Season 3 as a whole will feel fresh and fun; I have big plans for it.

I appreciate your support, and I hope you will enjoy the journey ahead on your chosen roads.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I knew it and they didn't believe me here when I said it would be a separate chapter and not 9... Please DPC just make Zoey the FMC in this interlude :cry: :devilish: :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes