• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Between Shadows: Yuria's Passion [Ch.1 v1.0] [Shamantr]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Between Shadows: Yuria's Passion [Ch1 v1.0]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BetweenShadowsYuriasPassion-CH1v1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
finally a 2nd game from this dev. now let's just move shadows of desire to renpy
it's third game, the ones in the screenshot plus this one
1715345471523.png

For everyone else: are we sure that the black guy is the psychopath? By how Yuria looks at things and people, you would think she is the real psycho, that bored contempt like unamused but feeling superior while considering everyone else is just mere insect. It's a tired glare of someone who doesn't hate the world, but she would feel much better if people would just start lit themselves on fire or something.

I pity the black guy...he has to deal with a real monster. Also wouldn't this story explain why the dad is racist? His wife got blacked, has to deal with it, and in the sequels, another black guy is about to ruin his son's life? The guy is prejudiced and whatever may happen in this game, will make him a prejudiced racist white-guy, with a woman who doesn't trust him, or grant him any doubt despite how much she says to love him.

I won't complain about the usual clichès, it's part of the kinks of this game, the usual "white man can't please woman, black man steals woman"...but poor guy, he looks 50-60, she looks 40 or a tired 35s, she is at risk of breaking a hip, good looking body-wise but face-wise(aside that evil glare that she constantly has) she doesn't seem that far away from retiring XD

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023
So no virgin tags so it's all about milf well I'm going pass because it's gonna to be boring I won't feel any climax on it :KEK::LOL:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote