Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Is it just me of has the opening been changed? I've played this at 26version? But the art seems to have been changed

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Is it just me of has the opening been changed? I've played this at 26version? But the art seems to have been changed
Not only that, but some main stories and side stories changed as well, with new characters and sex scenes. Old save files are very buggy on v32.0. I suggest you do a fresh clean start.

Attaching some v32.0 save files (500+ all stats) including Valeria & Louise v32.0 saves (angel route) and Leto & Loyce v24.0 saves (demon route). The fallen angel route has gotten 0 updates, it feels more like a side-story by now.

The game is slowly becoming massive with Top-Tier quality and I wouldn't mind buying it on Steam if it comes out.

Personal Top Waifus are definitely Charlotte and Angelina, with Sophia and Luna running strong. Louise is also starting to creep on me.

Not gonna lie, with how much the Developer teased us with a Charlotte and Angelina Threesome Scene, it's gonna feel divine when it actually happens.

Last edited:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Not only that, but some main stories and side stories changed as well, with new characters and sex scenes. Old save files are very buggy on v32.0. I suggest you do a fresh clean start.

Attaching some v32.0 save files (500+ all stats) including Valeria & Louise v32.0 saves (angel route) and Leto & Loyce v24.0 saves (demon route). The fallen angel route has gotten 0 updates, it feels more like a side-story by now.

The game is slowly becoming massive with Top-Tier quality and I wouldn't mind buying it on Steam if it comes out.

Personal Top Waifus are definitely Charlotte and Angelina, with Sophia and Luna running strong. Louise is also starting to creep on me.

Not gonna lie, with how much the Developer teased us with a Charlotte and Angelina Threesome Scene, it's gonna feel divine when it actually happens.
You kind sir are a true hero, thank you for not being like the rest of this community :)

niqianwoqian

Nov 28, 2021

thank you very much
you are a real hero

Studio_Rebis

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2023
The art really dragged me in - the soft yet well defined highlights and the attention to detail really makes them hard to look away! Simple gameplay, but I don't mind!

Bunbunz

Aug 18, 2021

I have even joined the demon route but I cannot find that in this version I till remmered the main was catched by a pink-hair demon . The game still have have the screen of a nun that I have never seen although I finished full the main and side story ?

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I have even joined the demon route but I cannot find that in this version I till remmered the main was catched by a pink-hair demon . The game still have have the screen of a nun that I have never seen although I finished full the main and side story ?
The game is divided into two main routes.... and in each main route a small one deviation with an end but imcomplete at the moment. Vanaland angel kingdom (good route), which is basically just follow what it says on the left side (main story/side this tab). Within this route there is a mini-route deviation, which is in the early part of the story in your mission with Angelina being kidnapped by Moira. pink haired demon. instead of fleeing with angelian towards the village.

Now the second main route but not as extensive as the previous one, is the demon route, stay awake until 2 am, Renee appears there and takes you to that route. Within that route there is a main branch that is to follow what Renee says, but it also has a subroute in the church, with the nun angel staying with her, instead of fighting as Renee wanted, with those 4 paths you will have already seen everything what's in the game.

Bunbunz

Aug 18, 2021
The game is divided into two main routes.... and in each main route a small one deviation with an end but imcomplete at the moment. Vanaland angel kingdom (good route), which is basically just follow what it says on the left side (main story/side this tab). Within this route there is a mini-route deviation, which is in the early part of the story in your mission with Angelina being kidnapped by Moira. pink haired demon. instead of fleeing with angelian towards the village.

Now the second main route but not as extensive as the previous one, is the demon route, stay awake until 2 am, Renee appears there and takes you to that route. Within that route there is a main branch that is to follow what Renee says, but it also has a subroute in the church, with the nun angel staying with her, instead of fighting as Renee wanted, with those 4 paths you will have already seen everything what's in the game.
ok thanks . How about the side quest of arena . It make me wait for the recover of allesia after fighting with her . How should I do continue

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
ok thanks . How about the side quest of arena . It make me wait for the recover of allesia after fighting with her . How should I do continue
There is nothing further, that quest has no more content at the moment, even if it is not marked, it may be expanded in the future.

Reactions: Bunbunz

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
there are no Big Tits Mama scenes in this version ?
Okay so I've found two combats that I just can't seem to figure out. The first is the optional training fight with charlotte the first time it ends in a date but then you get thrown back in and it just loops endlessly until you die. The second time is against 'big tits momma' when infiltrating the demon realm. I beat the two dark seeds pretty easily. But then 0 damage on demon. Seriously unwinnable fights are an okay tool. But it seems almost every fight is unwinnable ..
Seems to be a place-holder battle until more of the story is implemented, you know, those moments where devs just tell you to save before the game ends

Any idea why there is a sudden change in the direction of Art? The old Sophia in 22.0 is much much better than the updated new version in 25.0+ , it feels like the either a straight downgrade or a new artist had started on this game? Please explain im so confused
I don't understand how you go from this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to this and consider it enough of an improvement to start replacing "old" art?
To elaborate i don't mean just the designs, just look at the lighting and shading on the characters, new-Sophia is flatter and "smoother" in a bad way and Gabriella is even worse in that respect.
Also no offence but your faces literally look like placeholders, just saying you can do faces better and avoiding this is holding your otherwise good art back.
Why... did the illustrations changed? The previous one's were more sacred looking, the new ones just looks loke strange ailens...
They kinda tickle my monster girl fancy. They look a little alien and that works for me. But I can see why some people don't like them.
The art vaguelly reminds me of that reality raping moth from that one doujinshi, the purple almost undead-looking skin doesn't help

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes