• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Why they update inferior models to the existing good ones tho. The new Sophia have a creepy and awkward blink with less color on the overall model. Man imagine the work replacing the model is worked on new content.

Reactions: pyruzrusty

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BizzareHolyLand-34.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Wow hadnt played this game in a long time and wanted to give it another try. Why did they butcher the art style? It looks horrible now. Need to change the pictures on the front page this is straight up catfishing lol

Reactions: Icez2567

takokek

May 12, 2020
Has anyone archived previous versions of this game? I'm interested of getting the scenes from previous games since I hate the way they do gallery in this game. There's none of the spicy exchanges / dialogue.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 34.0 + Gallery unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.21 GiW

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 34.0

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes