• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rand967

Mar 31, 2022
Can someone upload v35 on a different link than googledrive. I can't download it because too many people recently downloaded it...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I don't know if HMO is on here or not. Maybe somebody could report on patreon or discord, but there are several places where there is an added space after a file name that causes errors.

Example: it should be "vanaland_bgm.ogg" but they wrote "vanaland_bgm.ogg "

Thighfuckknight

Mar 19, 2021
i already use the old model but the new one is always appear in gallery and main story and so how to fix it guys< if not, pls tell me the old version which used old model

P/S; it so hard to see the new model :sick:

Reactions: sorrkia

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
Can never understand why games like this are so large in file size... Do people just not compress anything anymore?!
on sale there is a ssd for 2 terabytes and a hdd for 16 terabytes, if you do not fill them with some kind of data, they will not be bought, this is called capitalism

force13

Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys, I'm a member of the Discord who discovered this game with F95 and I'm going to answer a few questions because I see a lot of critics towards the game, of course it's your right but I want to defend HMO. First of all, I'd like to point out that the game is created by a single person, whether it's the story, the coding or the artistic creation, because I see some people using the word "They". For those who said that the design of the new Sophia is an inferior version, the old model even if it was changed recently, was designed almost two years ago if I'm not mistaken and Rinmo (HMO) changed the model because the old model lacked emotion (variants) and that in 2 years his style changed and that remaking the same character after two years is complicated and that the result no longer satisfied him so he changed the model, personally it's true that the old model was very good and that I find that the new one is very pale, anyway, some people have said that they preferred the old model and Rinmo has therefore chosen to leave the possibility of changing from the old to the new model. What I've just said applies to the new models. For those who find the game very bugged, they have certainly noticed that the game is still less bugged than the old versions and that the game is much more consistent than even 1 year ago, moreover as far as I know Rinmo is not a coder and some bugs take several months to be noticed (it happened for a bug against Freya for those who wonder what I'm talking about even if most do not know this character). For those who say that the gallery is bugged, yes it is bugged Rinmo knows it and therefore will for the next build or the one after add a gallery accessible with all the text in the Vanaland library. I wanted to write this pamphlet to answer some questions, even if it's not what you're interested in, to explain why it's like this. Personally, I like the way it is now, even if it's not perfect (for example, I prefer the old Accalia model). Even if you don't like the way the game is becoming, go easy on what you say, the author may be hurt by certain messages that I find harsh and above all unconstructive. I may be paranoid, but anyone who thinks I'm just here as a knight of justice protecting the creator (it's not entirely wrong), it's just that this is something he's been creating for two years, so anything that concerns his game he can take very much to heart, and this kind of comment has already stopped several games, the creator can read your comment without answered it. I want to thank all those who have read this deformed paragraph, once again I'm not aiming at anyone in particular. If you find bugs don't hesitate to report them, if you're not too lazy you can send screenshots and I'll show them to the creator. I wanted to reply because I'm translating the game and I really like it. Thanks guys and enjoy the game, whatever it may be.

Last edited:

Onetap1

Jun 10, 2023
Привет, ребята, я участник Discord, который открыл эту игру с помощью F95, и я собираюсь ответить на несколько вопросов, потому что я вижу много критиков в адрес игры, конечно, это ваше право, но я хочу защитить HMO. Прежде всего, я хотел бы отметить, что игра создана одним человеком, будь то история, кодирование или художественное творение, потому что я вижу, что некоторые люди используют слово "Они". Для тех, кто сказал, что дизайн новой Софии - это плохая версия, старая модель, даже если она была изменена недавно, была разработана почти два года назад, если я не ошибаюсь, и Ринмо (HMO) сменил модель, потому что старой модели не хватало эмоций (вариантов), и что за 2 года его стиль изменился, и что переделать того же персонажа через два года сложно, и что результат его больше не удовлетворяет, поэтому он сменил модель, лично это правда, что старая модель была очень хороша, и что я нахожу, что новая все равно очень бледная, некоторые люди говорили, что им больше нравится старая модель, и поэтому Rinmo решила оставить возможность перехода со старой модели на новую. То, что я только что сказал, относится и к новым моделям. Те, кто считает игру сильно перегруженной, наверняка заметили, что в игре по-прежнему меньше ошибок, чем в старых версиях, и что игра намного более последовательна, чем даже год назад, более того, насколько я знаю, Ринмо не программист, и на обнаружение некоторых ошибок уходит несколько месяцев (это произошло с ошибкой против Фрейи, для тех, кому интересно, о чем я говорю, даже если большинство не знает этого персонажа). Для тех, кто говорит, что галерея прослушивается, да, она прослушивается, Ринмо знает это и поэтому при следующей сборке или после нее добавит галерею, доступную со всем текстом в библиотеке Vanaland. Я хотел написать эту брошюру, чтобы ответить на некоторые вопросы, даже если это не то, что вас интересует, объяснить, почему это так. Лично мне нравится то, что есть сейчас, даже если оно не идеально (например, я предпочитаю старую модель Accalia). Даже если вам не нравится, как развивается игра, будьте полегче с тем, что говорите, автора могут обидеть определенные сообщения, которые я нахожу резкими и, прежде всего, неконструктивными. Возможно, я параноик, но любой, кто думает, что я здесь просто как рыцарь справедливости, защищающий создателя (это не совсем так), просто это то, что он создавал в течение двух лет, поэтому все, что касается его игры, он может принять очень близко к сердцу, и такого рода комментарии уже остановили несколько игр, создатель может прочитать ваш комментарий, не ответив на него. Я хочу поблагодарить всех тех, кто прочитал этот искаженный абзац, еще раз повторяю, я не нацеливаюсь на кого-то конкретного. Если вы обнаружите ошибки, не стесняйтесь сообщать о них, если вам не лень, вы можете прислать скриншоты, и я покажу их создателю. Я хотел ответить, потому что я перевожу игру, и она мне действительно нравится. Спасибо, ребята, и наслаждайтесь игрой, какой бы она ни была.
[/ЦИТАТА]
О, я согласен с вами, я действительно не понимаю тех людей, которые оскорбляют автора игр, потому что они работают (особенно Ринмо, он один это создает).Если сможешь, можешь скинуть свой discord.Я хочу поговорить с тобой об игре)​

• Angry
Reactions: nb8 and force13
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes