• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
so, i played saria with all the new rewrites and what happend. it was at least going somewhere, sadly the more time the project got the more people got angry with the new changes. honestly i didnt interact alot with the discord and vemlinth after the first rebalance, but before that the discord and he himself was pretty ok, cant comment on the other drama after that...

if he is the one doing the art for the games too i gotta say hes somewhat improving, some of the saria cg looked kinda wonky with how he made the abdomen and the legs connect in various poses.

hope hes finding his way with this game and stays, for once, on track. saria was pretty enjoyable after all...

e: not gonna deny the hate he got from the people, but for me at least, i am not paying, just lurking as with so many games. my soul withered as breeding season died for good, dont expect anything from patron games and the only way your expectations can go is up :D

Jeidoz

Donor
Feb 4, 2020
Guys, somebody know how much we need to crowd fund for to complete at least all arts and story for Vel's games (at least Saria)? I wish to complete that sussy dark-skin samurai game, but I am doubt, that on entire forum we will find someone with so skill in drawing.

• Haha
Reactions: Jrar

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Every other detail has got me extremely excited, except for the developer, knowing that this will never amount to anything. Such wasted potential.

Reactions: Jrar and fraazx

Thanescara

Jan 11, 2019
As much as i'm disappointed in the previous games the devs abandoned
I'll wait my judgement for a year, maybe it will be good ?

Still is a rough start nonetheless lmao

Reactions: himomo

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
People should be reviewing this H game based on it's own merits and only hinting at the dev's history as filler. I'm probably not going to review this H game since I already know what it's about and I'm not interested at yet another harem event finder game grinding RPG, but everyone else who actually picks it up should at least be more honest about this.

deidra vg

Mar 22, 2018
This dev just can't win o_O This already has a 2/5 not because of anything to do with this game, but because of their last game :HideThePain:
Like I said, it has huge potential yes but based on the last 2 abandoned games by this dev, it's very safe to say it doesn't deserve a good rating anymore for following the same pattern. Not to mention Vel has not learnt their lesson on toning down the scope of their game, focus more on what you do best (art) and less about being the goated-one gameplay wise.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Too demo, I stuck askin her mission and also stuck in rest without money and broke the game guesssss wait it cook

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes