Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How are y'all getting 16 to work? I'm used to, when downloading, it DLing the whole game again. But this is just a file or something. I've never dealt with those before.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How are y'all getting 16 to work? I'm used to, when downloading, it DLing the whole game again. But this is just a file or something. I've never dealt with those before.
I'm not sure what you are talking about, none of those links are doing anything you said....

Anything over 10GB MEGA won't be able to download in the browser, it will crash more than likey you need to the use the MEGA app.

If you are talking about the update only, their are directions in the OP>

So the game says it is version 16.0 - but since the last update I only repeat the last scene - nothing changed??
Same here, I see no changes from 0.15.9. 0.16 is supossed to add Lydia and Ellie content, but I see nothing

This update is Ellie and Lydia's evening together. It is there in the gallery. It also doesn't say "new" story scenes, so it won't be wherever it ended at.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm not sure what you are talking about, none of those links are doing anything you said....

Anything over 10GB MEGA won't be able to download in the browser, it will crash more than likey you need to the use the MEGA app.

If you are talking about the update only, their are directions in the OP>

This update is Ellie and Lydia's evening together. It is there in the gallery. It also doesn't say "new" story scenes, so it won't be wherever it ended at.
Can I try to send what it DL's to you through PM? Because it isn't giving me the game.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Y5GFE_.jpg

Can anyone tell me who this is? What's her name and is she a love interest?
Just starting the game and want to know if I can go for her.

Reactions: Demnor

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can I try to send what it DL's to you through PM? Because it isn't giving me the game.
The update only is .rpa file, it tells you in the OP where to put it, you place it in the game folder. If you have v0.15.9.2 you place the v21.rpa in the game folder, if you click the "install instructions" spoiler.

Mac version not working
Not sure what you mean. If you mean it won't open, try right clicking opening or give it permissions.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The update only is .rpa file, it tells you in the OP where to put it, you place it in the game folder. If you have v0.15.9.2 you place the v21.rpa in the game folder, if you click the "install instructions" spoiler.

Not sure what you mean. If you mean it won't open, try right clicking opening or give it permissions.
Thank you. I didn't think to look at the installation instructions. Like I said, I'm used to it DLing the whole game again when you click on that instead of "Update Only". So I never dealt with that kind of stuff before.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Question from a new player :p:
When the game starts there is a video of the Tower Bridge that lasts 6-7 seconds and then a black screen and when I click on it the game starts in the office. Is that how it works?
I'm asking because I get the feeling that the initial video cuts off very quickly and maybe it's a bug :unsure::coffee: ?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Question from a new player :p:
When the game starts there is a video of the Tower Bridge that lasts 6-7 seconds and then a black screen and when I click on it the game starts in the office. Is that how it works?
I'm asking because I get the feeling that the initial video cuts off very quickly and maybe it's a bug :unsure::coffee: ?
Yes, it is how it works.

Reactions: PickerLewd

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
Does that whistle app on our phones do anything? Or is it just there for us to view ellies personal convos on her pc?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Does that whistle app on our phones do anything? Or is it just there for us to view ellies personal convos on her pc?
You can get the Ellie's friend smut profile with Whispers. But otherwise is just exposition for Ellie's backstory

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I love the game but I've always thought the dev is spreading himself(?) too thin with so many routes, Ellie, Ellie bimbo, Ellie and her whole family etc. and that's just Ellie :ROFLMAO:

I think if he went with less routes but bigger updates for the those routes each update would feel better. Or just go 100% on one LI till finished then switch to another

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
The Mac version in the OP is labeled v16, but it's actually v15.9.2 (per the main screen). Not sure what happened there.

4.60 star(s) 139 Votes