price3095

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone help? I play on android the save or load button menu is gone while i play. It's just gone like that.

Sadsapling

Jan 16, 2023
Me looking at the version number: "Ah, this'll be short right? It's still in the early works"
Me looking at the file size and change log: "11gb holy shit"

Reactions: Back

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Mac version in the OP is labeled v16, but it's actually v15.9.2 (per the main screen). Not sure what happened there.
If that's the case then just drop the update only into it, install instructions in the spoiler tab that says install instructions.

efialtis

Dec 11, 2018
i think there is a bug when i have ellie and her sister in the office. I get the sis to shadow ellie and when ellie complains i tell the sister to clean instead but end of office hours its like she is shadowing ellie regardless what i choose.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
i think there is a bug when i have ellie and her sister in the office. I get the sis to shadow ellie and when ellie complains i tell the sister to clean instead but end of office hours its like she is shadowing ellie regardless what i choose.
No bug. There purely to highlight which sister you side with. What you see is moot.

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
If that's the case then just drop the update only into it, install instructions in the spoiler tab that says install instructions.
:) Sure. That's an easy fix for you and me. But isn't the real fix is that someone properly uploads the correct version?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I have been doing some digging and found 2 candidates for threesome with Ellie on ElliexLydia path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: moondrake

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ellie already turned down Chloe.

It's Samantha the girl she was talking about.
Ellie turned down bcz Chloe thought Ellie was lesbian and Ellie didn't want to complicate their friendship. Ellie didn't said anywhere that she is NOT interested in Chloe instead Chloe than suggested to be just friends again and go back to the being old buddy's. Regardless it's my opinion and the game is on patreon so you can't get ElliexSamantha threesome:WeSmart:.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Than how will White Phantom will cater incest issue bcz game is on Patreon and during whole story Ellie and her family has been referring to themselves as sisters and mother.
Probably censoring the Patreon version and releasing the full version on Subscribestar and Steam. But for now, only he knows how he will do it.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
IMG_20240419_101805_907.jpg IMG_20240419_101803_658.jpg

Hello everybody!
I hope you enjoyed the Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16 update and all the new content added Sunday evening.
Next up with be Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.1 which will be released at some point in May, an exact date will be set once this is in Alpha testing as it will require some more intensive testing than usual updates.
Just to briefly cover version numbers, from now on the major number will only change when an entire day's new content is complete. "v.0.16.x" updates will be adding in a significant amount of new content or features, "v.0.16.x.X" updates will be bug fixes with no new content.
When the entirety of Monday is released, the version will flip to "v.0.17".
In the Defending Lydia v.0.16.1 update, there will be two new things added:
Firstly it will contain a small update featuring Vanessa, Tiffany and co which will see them return from the Island to the UK.
With Monday advancing the game's story, it is important to get all the routes coming back together so this is the first thing that needs to happen.
Secondly, it will contain achievements and an unlockable gallery.
I've been working on this for a while, and there will be an initial 50 different achievements for you to unlock, and each one will reward you with an unlockable image in the new secret gallery that will also be coming with it.
These images aren't "canon" to the story, they're just a fun way of putting the various characters in different situations and scenes in one off renders.
Achievements will mirror both in game and on Steam, so if you have Steam you'll get Steam achievements there too, and if you don't, you'll have in-game achievements and unlockables.
Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
and Vanessa suddenly getting gangbanged would be an insane character shift in that timeframe
Too bad you didn't feel the same with the re***ed backstory you gave her daughter. I still don't know what possessed you to do that, there is no narrative benefit other than screwing with her fans. Its not like you can show the flashback for those that enjoy that kinda content, it not like it foreshadows future similar scenes since you don't do NTR.

Before some genius compares her cheating with her mom's bf, that is player choice, you can not go that route, but you can't make her not be the town bicycle anymore...Extra twists of the sword in the wound, that the entire 'fun fact' is learned during a sex scene while the MC is licking her pussy. :FacePalm:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
All the best looking and interesting characters are the non romancble characters while the average ones are the only ones available for romance. The second most good looking and interesting characters are locked behind average romancable characters, Like Tiffany and Emma . It is a very strange game.

Reactions: holaje12

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Is there a place to get saves for certain routes? I ask because it appears all my routes that have Jenna in them are now broken and... honestly, I don't want to start over with them at this point if I can help it.

4.60 star(s) 139 Votes