Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Someone needs to fix the ports to download from. GoFile and Pixeldrain both just give a file that can't be opened. And Uploadhaven tries to put something called Gorgious Tool (I think that's how it was spelt) onto my computer with more stuff. Had that happen with another game on here as well. Took forever to uninstall all the unwanted crap. Thanks!

Reactions: AC130

SV3TA7

Sep 4, 2022
A good bit, given that this is story-driven and not a bdsm/slave game per se, but some of the individual paths have quite a lot of that style of fing. The more extreme bdsm-focused content is mostly on Steph's bimbo path as well as with Lydia towards the end of the current game. There's also some fairly dark content to be found on other paths, but with less of a bdsm-focus.
a good bit? i would say in time its less than 10 minutes in the whole game so its far away from beeing a good amount of such stuff in this game its barely in it at all and only on stephs bimbo patch nowhere else ^^ to call that a fair good amount is kind of a bad joke in my opinion and ofc i dont care if anyone agrees here or not with me its my opinion about that topic ;-)... tbh its either way worth it to try its a great game with or with out BDSM content ;-)

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
some info:
the old roadmap

unless those plans have been changed there is only one full in-game day (monday) left before grand finale.
that should be a few updates more, depending on its size ofc.
That's good to hear, I can't remember much of the plot anymore or the decision making earlier in the game so one would like have to play this from start once it's completed.

Reactions: tombeir and Abhai

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
If still needed here a quick made Mod with some more game settings and also named saves option
(info: should be compatible to the WT/cheat Mod)

===============================
April 14, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.16
===============================

Download Settings Mod v0.16 (<1MB)
(extract and put the files into the .../game folder)
Pixeldrain -

If needed here an unlocked replay gallery (<1MB)
(extract and put the files into the .../game folder)

Download Android port from the game compressed v0.16
with my Settings Mod + IAmAB WT/cheat Mod (~1.4GB)
Pixeldrain - MediaFire
(in progress / waiting for the updated WT Mod)

View attachment 3476898 View attachment 3476899 View attachment 3484750
Legend, thanks as always !

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Someone needs to fix the ports to download from. GoFile and Pixeldrain both just give a file that can't be opened. And Uploadhaven tries to put something called Gorgious Tool (I think that's how it was spelt) onto my computer with more stuff. Had that happen with another game on here as well. Took forever to uninstall all the unwanted crap. Thanks!
Are you on MacOS? WhitePhantom releases have been weird for me on MacOS for a while now. If you download RenPy, you can run them without problems though.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
man, we need a torrent for this. Idc how anti torrent the dev is or whatever 9 GB is INSANE. The download will just drop eventually

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Are you on MacOS? WhitePhantom releases have been weird for me on MacOS for a while now. If you download RenPy, you can run them without problems though.
Nope. Windows 11. On all the others, it gives me this thing that looks like a dog-eared piece of paper that says DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.160-pc.7z. Mega gives me one that says .getxfer.19168.4.mega. And Uploadhaven put malware on my computer I had to uninstall. About 5 of them this time.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That sounds kinda dumb no? MC is just beginning his relationships and its already over....
imo far more dumb would be prolonging the game just for the sake of a few addicted supporters/kinkers.
as per devs plans the story has its natural end.
that end certainly is not at "beginning of mcs relationships".
the same it is not at mcs having grandkinds (fuckable ofc) and dying of old age.

DarkRoyal

Oct 24, 2023
Really enjoyed this, nice to see a game set in England, and written by someone English. I love the style and ambience of the game, it doesn't seem to shy away from anything. The writing and renders are all good. the pacing is just about right, choices so far do seem to have a genuine impact. An S tier game as far as I am concerned.

4.60 star(s) 139 Votes