SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Changelog please.
how many renders this update?
You can just check Steam or any of the other links in the OP.

Defending Lydia Collier v.0.15.5 Update!

Hello everybody,

This is the v.0.15.5 update of Defending Lydia Collier, which extends Lydia's path and adds in the game's biggest yet scene with her.

Change Log:

Adds in new evening content for the Lydia Solo Path, with 457 new renders and the longest adult scene yet.

Adds in PDF Walkthrough and link to it on the main menu.

I hope you enjoy this update whilst I continue to work on the major v.0.16 update.

Thanks for the support!

WP

Reactions: Ps6k0

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I've deleted this comment and the torrent because WhitePhantom is in my DM's threatening me (again).

He's the only developer on this entire site that does this. Just figured everyone would like to know what's going on.
You're illegally sharing my leaked copyrighted material less than 24 hours after it is released on your own site for your own monetary gain and playing the victim, despite me warning you repeatedly not to do it.

You add absolutely no value to me at all, so why do you think you can host my game and then charge subs for it? Bizarre.

If I'm the only developer that does this, why don't you just take a hint and not do my game? You've got all the other games available and one guy is asking you not to, and then you repeatedly three times in a row immediately illegally share his content less than a day after release and end up at "Oh wow, he's angry with us???". Different planet.

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
So why bother posting that he's threatening you, if you don't wish to elaborate?
Seems kinda pointless to me, but hey, you do you and all that.
I told him I'd attack his funding if he keeps it up.

f95zone operates under the "we don't host anything" grey area and they only accept donations, there is no "business" aspect here, its a pirate forum that is moderated and run by volunteers, and it has an enormous audience to showcase your game, it is a pirate site but there's a symbiotic relationship where this site's existence benefits both parties.

He doesn't, he acts like a business and he doesn't drive anybody new at all to the game, he just leeches people from f95zone. All the benefits from f95zone are still provided by f95zone, he's not bringing anything of value. So he's not bringing in new players, but he's distributing, hosting and profiting from illegally leaked copies of my game to grow his own organisation, and his organisation isn't compliant with the law despite using Clearnet legitimate payment processors etc. The "Flying Under the Radar" Approach. There's no DMCA process, there's a lie about "we don't take leaked content" and that's it. It's a pirate business, but its a business where he takes my game but he doesn't reimburse me for the time, effort or costs from me developing the game, I get absolutely nothing from his organisation. I don't even get Discovery, it isn't symbiotic like with f95zone, it is parasitic relationship. f95zone finds new players, he providers them with illegal links that are untouchable as they're torrents. Great for pirates, but absolute shit for developers and practices like this are how you kill of developers and end up with abandoned games. Most of us aren't on ICSTOR money. Basically a middleman existing on f95zone to offer a niche download (I hate torrents as well, they're well known for being used almost solely for illegal content), but he's going to take traffic from myself and f95zone and funnel it to himself, as once you're inside his eco-system there's no real reason to return to f95zone.

So yes, I threaten with going and making copyright complaints to everything affiliated with his site. He's already had two stern warnings beforehand, and he's done it again, less than 24 hours after release.

I don't want to destroy his website or anything like that, I just want him to stop illegally hosting my game.

Last edited:

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Well imo, the dev is right. If there isnt any link to the dev`s patreon or website, thats wrong imo.
And yes, this site is like a big way to get supporters for any developer, if a game isnt posted here, there a 0.0001% chances i will know about it. I gave monetary support to some devs after downloading the game here

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Well imo, the dev is right. If there isnt any link to the dev`s patreon or website, thats wrong imo.
And yes, this site is like a big way to get supporters for any developer, if a game isnt posted here, there a 0.0001% chances i will know about it. I gave monetary support to some devs after downloading the game here
Every single torrent includes a link to the developers funding method, including this one. I offered to create a second page to include all of their funding methods several months ago and they declined.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
v0.15.5 has the same lydia scene from beta previews?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes