3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
glad this is done it was okay for awhile but now its like meh :sneaky::oops: will check it out since im this invested it now but i have low expectations at this point to really care except to see the ending of the VN

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Edit: Fixed Scene Replay missing scenes

Updated for v1.0

• Fixed multiple errors
  • Updated some parts of the walkthrough

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Colored/Added hints Dialogue options
  • Scene gallery unlocked
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
hey scrappy

do you need to to update to play the latest ver of the game?

Reactions: MayhemSixx

Haywire7

Dec 1, 2018
This game could’ve been so much better. It just feels incomplete and ended far too abruptly. Did they just want to end it so they could move on to something else?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HelpingTheHotties-1.0.4.10.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
4K Version​

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I never tried after they removed the incest, so I'm glad that this is finally over. I just hope the next game they bring the incest back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: underwatersparkle

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
So what's the end of Stacy and her cult, just she can balance it with normal life? The dream is only about house fire? And MC can't follow her join cult? Why they don't rise fire during sex each time?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Im also getting this issue with the 4k version. Does anyone know where to manually resize the game within the code?
Sounds like something on your end, loads fine on 4K for me.

2024-05-17 10_44_14-Settings.png
2024-05-17 10_44_46-Settings.png

Maybe you should download my compressed version and see if it still does it, if it does it there, then you really know it's something on your end.

gamesense

Sep 15, 2018
I am currently at EP7.5 and i feel the game is screaming incest, its even referred to Eve in .rpy files as (mo). would it be hard to make an IC patch?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I am currently at EP7.5 and i feel the game is screaming incest, its even referred to Eve in .rpy files as (mo). would it be hard to make an IC patch?
Oh, you were attentive) There was also a father marked as "da". However, two years ago, a group of idiots with multiaccounts began to shout that they considered husband-wife sex to be NTR. As a result, the developers removed Paul from the game, giving his role to Eve. In some places, it began to look terrible, stupid and illogical, as well as very BORING. In addition, the intrigue immediately disappeared, as the MC suspected Eva of treason. The game also received a new, and very mediocre, name.
There is no special need for a patch, since MC addresses her mother and sisters only by name. There were two lines in the whole game when it made sense to specify the relationship: "That's my Emily" and "That's Eve".
But what has remained unchanged is the scenario hinting at kinship. Initially, this is most evident in the scenes with Kiara. Sometimes they remember the mistake of last summer, then in episode 4 in the scene with Kiara, the narrator talks about the "kinkiness" of what is happening.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Great another creator that won't simply move there audience over to subscribestar and instead remove's the incest aspect of the game. Fuck you dev your lazy and a coward.
I never tried after they removed the incest, so I'm glad that this is finally over. I just hope the next game they bring the incest back.
And nothing of value was lost....

They never addressed them as family or Dad/Mom/Sister anyway...it's still basically the same game without the Dad.

Reactions: Maviarab

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
And nothing of value was lost....

They never addressed them as family or Dad/Mom/Sister anyway...it's still basically the same game without the Dad.
i might be wrong since it was ages ago.. but back when it was released as red falls i think they did call MC as the son of the mom and dad couple who ran the camp...

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
i might be wrong since it was ages ago.. but back when it was released as red falls i think they did call MC as the son of the mom and dad couple who ran the camp...
Not wrong, it was heavily written/implied that the MC and the immediate cast (Paul, Emily, Kiara, Eve) that they were "family" and MC was returning "home", even when they decided to leave the relation parts up to player input (true up to Red Falls ep6).

Emily was coded as "sisrelation", Paul was [da] and Eve was [mo] back when it was Red Falls.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes